Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Travisio

Dallas Clark 2013 Season Outlook

15 posts in this topic

dropped a lot of passes, but seemed great at getting open, 12 targets, 7 catches, 87 yards, even dropped a sure TD.

wow his line is better than I thought considering he got rocked half the time and dropped everything the other half.

surprising good statistically ......sure looked like crap in the game from a TV standpoint.

if he keeps playing like he did tongiht he will end up hurt.

surprising good statistically ......sure looked like crap in the game from a TV standpoint.

if he keeps playing like he did tongiht he will end up hurt.

I will burn claim on him still. Yes, I thought for sure last night he was going to be sidelined after he took a particularly nasty looking hit where the side of his arm was the meat in a sandwich between him and another guys helmet. Although, if he can stay healthy 1-2 more games and put up decent stats like last night, I can dump him off on someone who is having s---y TE play (or if I'm having s---y TE play, I can use him until he is hurt).

Can't deny 7 Rec for 87 Yards. Flacco has to throw it somewhere and they don't have many options on the Ravens.

I expect him to be dead soon if he keeps taking hits like he took this game.

That's what I took away from the game too. I'd be afraid to own him because after every time he took a hit you can't be sure he'll be getting up.

I assume he can be had for free in most leagues, even after tonight. All I know is that he did not even play particularly well and racked up a decent night. Could be a nice guy to grab. If he shakes off the rust, he might even have some nice upside.

My only other options are Gronk and Sudfeld, so looks like I will be playing him this week.

Fantasy experts down on him because his performance wasnt pretty but fantasy is only about the numbers :D

Any hope as a bye week filler?

There never was much hope.

Just a fool's hope.

Gotta start planning for my Orange Julius bye week #9. Looking to pick this guy up. I watched him early in the season and he was getting solid targets. Flacco still looking his way?

Gotta start planning for my Orange Julius bye week #9. Looking to pick this guy up. I watched him early in the season and he was getting solid targets. Flacco still looking his way?

It'll be a crapshoot. He might snag a TD; he might get a goose egg. He definitely has not been a reliable target, and he's had a case of the drops since leaving Indy.

Aight thanks for the update, but i dont have a lot of options unfortunately, the wire is pretty thin.

So i guess i'll just have to hope he has a big week 9 game against cleveland, ouch...