Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

9.8.13 -- SNF -- NY Giants @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread

792 posts in this topic

I'm predicting a resounding Giants win. Dallas is literally starting 3rd string DLineman they got off the street. Jerrah still hasn't figured out that you build a team from the inside out.....Eli is undefeated in Jerry World.

O/U:

315 non-elite yards for Eli

2.5 TDs for Romo

105 receiving yards for Dez

7 catches for Cruz and 1 salsa dance

65 rushing yards for Demarco

110 total yards for everyone's breakout star, David Wilson and 3 tears

14 seconds for Witten to run 15 yards......he's slow

34 times we have to be subjected to seeing Jerrah Jones ugly mug.

Post em'.

LMFAO please someone tell me they saw the guy staring like he was crazy behind Erin Andrews on the Fox post game after the 49ers game?huh.gif

They had a live interview with her and he just started into the camera with a crazed killer face for like 45 uncomfortable seconds.

LMFAO please someone tell me they saw the guy staring like he was crazy behind Erin Andrews on the Fox post game after the 49ers game?huh.gif

They had a live interview with her and he just started into the camera with a crazed killer face for like 45 uncomfortable seconds.

Yea, it was hilarious. He had his axe murderer face on.....

Jason Witten is affectionatley known by my inner circle as "Stiffy." And there are no sexual undertones to that.

Dude is slow and runs stiff. Oh yeah, and catches 90 passes a year.

Go Stiffy!!!

Need Romo, Wilson and Nicks to have big nights so if both defenses take the night off, that would be great.

Also looking forward to the overreactions after tonights primetime game. Since almost everyone on the forum will be watching live, we should get some entertaining analysis.

Also looking forward to the overreactions after tonights primetime game. Since almost everyone on the forum will be watching live, we should get some entertaining analysis.

The overreactions will be priceless.

Oh geez. Don't let this be another one where Eli keeps screwing up and Wilson doesn't get carries.

The overreactions will be priceless.

Drop Wilson, Eli kills his value.

2 people like this