Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swa9ga

Sell High - Week 1

10 Team (QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex) PPR (1 Pt) 6 Pts/TD

Brady

Nicks, Welker

Martin, Rice

Vernon Davis

Antonio Brown

Bench

Vincent Jackson, Josh Gordon, Chris Ivory, Ben Tate, Bradshaw, Vereen, Ball

After todays games, all of the impatient owners went on proposing sprees. One interesting one I got was Tavon Austin/Lamar Miller for Vereen. I thought it was ironic, bc I practically tried to GIVE Vereen to that same owner in a package for Andre Johnson just 2 days ago. Now that he's more into Vereen, would you take the proposed trade, or still use Vereen as the key to grabbing Andre Johnson?

WHIR

Nicks is healthy, Giants/Cowboys are always a shootout. Vinny Jax is just the type of WR Cromartie should have easily dominated. Didn't expect Rex' defensive coverage calls vs him (Sometimes had an OLB on him, other times a 10 yard cushion).

^^If you can't tell, I am a Jets fan. Even thought about sitting Martin for Vereen simply based on matchup. But couldn't see myself benching the stud I traded for week 1.

I'm just curious why you are starting Nicks over Vjax?

Just curious why are you starting gronk over cook and sudfield

This is in my best lineup. He's obviously not starting right now although he did contribute the same value as Sudfeld. Luckily I started Cook.

Try Vereen and another player for Andre Johnson.

If he keeps saying no, I would probably make that deal in PPR.

1) Miller should have a job all year. He might lose some goal-line carries, but I don't think Vereen is gonna be an every-down back all year either. Daniel Thomas kinda sucks. I think today for Miller was more about the tough defense he went up against.

2) Austin could be a nice player in PPR leagues this year. I'm sure they'll find ways to give him the ball.

Think of this way. Before this week, the winner of that trade is the Miller/Austin package. One week shouldn't change that especially since Miller/Austin weren't benched or anything.

Edit: It's a 10-team league so you could probably have Daniel Thomas on your bench as well (just in case) if you feel like doing such a thing.

If you can get Andre Johnson do it..Even though they're two different sports I've learned from baseball this is the first game and a proven AJ is worth more to me than Verran

This has classic buy-low sell-high situation. I'd do that trade. Plus, Gronk's coming back in a couple of weeks and I can see Brady throwing it more by then.

I like vereen alot (might now be promoted to #1, plus he lines up wide alot for reception value) and dont have a whole lot of faith in Johnson. Why do you want him so bad? I like Tavon, but it looks like the Rams have plenty of weapons, so its going to be hard for him to have consistent value weekly. Miller is supposed to be #1, but I don't think he's anything special.