Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

9.9.13 -- MNFII: Houston Texans @ San Diego Chargers

Foster will get his tonight. Need a good game out of AJ and the Houston D. I am confident both will happen.

It's possible to split carries and still get significant production as long as both backs are talented (e.g. Bills). If Foster gets double-digit carries he should be good for 10-15 points easily. Tate could produce as well, if he's as good as everyone says he is.

It's possible to split carries and still get significant production as long as both backs are talented (e.g. Bills). If Foster gets double-digit carries he should be good for 10-15 points easily. Tate could produce as well, if he's as good as everyone says he is.

That. I am still not sold on Tate.

The Chargers need to play keep away tonight. Tons of runs away from Watt, triple team him on obvious passing downs, and play action to the TEs. Otherwise this will get ugly. Fluker and the RG aren't quick enough to stay in front of Watt.

Uggggh this game starts ridiculously late for the east coast. I'm falling asleep already and the game hasn't even started yet.

Foster will get his tonight. Need a good game out of AJ and the Houston D. I am confident both will happen.

Hey ToO_Bad... RYAN MATHEWS TD BABY... HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES