Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

9.9.13 -- MNFII: Houston Texans @ San Diego Chargers

733 posts in this topic

The OTHER MNF game.

I'm sure there will be multiple owners that will overreact to every Foster or Tate run.....This is the place to do it....

Post em'.

Foster will get his tonight. Need a good game out of AJ and the Houston D. I am confident both will happen.

It's possible to split carries and still get significant production as long as both backs are talented (e.g. Bills). If Foster gets double-digit carries he should be good for 10-15 points easily. Tate could produce as well, if he's as good as everyone says he is.

It's possible to split carries and still get significant production as long as both backs are talented (e.g. Bills). If Foster gets double-digit carries he should be good for 10-15 points easily. Tate could produce as well, if he's as good as everyone says he is.

That. I am still not sold on Tate.

I need Mathews to step up huge

Not good when you find yourself saying that.

The Chargers need to play keep away tonight. Tons of runs away from Watt, triple team him on obvious passing downs, and play action to the TEs. Otherwise this will get ugly. Fluker and the RG aren't quick enough to stay in front of Watt.

Uggggh this game starts ridiculously late for the east coast. I'm falling asleep already and the game hasn't even started yet.

1 person likes this

WOW int on the first play and then a floater to Mathews for a TD...stadium is ROCKING!

Just by watching that play... I have a feeling this is the year Mathews will bust out esp since I don't "own" him

Foster will get his tonight. Need a good game out of AJ and the Houston D. I am confident both will happen.

Hey ToO_Bad... RYAN MATHEWS TD BABY... HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES

Mathews....I great TALENT..i made sure I picked him up in ALL my drafts this year....and im already awarded 1st play..

I was ridiculed relentlessly for taking Mathews in the 5th in a 12-teamer. Shine on you crazy diamond. Shine on.

1 person likes this

Warning: DO NOT SLEEP ON SD DEFENSE

Repeat: DO NOT SLEEP ON SD DEFENSE

They got some big time playmakers