Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cloudee

Eddie Royal 2013 Season Outlook

114 posts in this topic

He's gotten rave reviews dating back to camp last year. Had one really solid season in Denver. Biggest problem is he always gets injured.

Another 2 TDs today. This guy is a must-own at this point

On 3 receptions both games...I wouldn't say a must-own. lol

1 person likes this

never thought Royal would be the guy over Brown but Rivers is locked onto Royal right now. Too bad i probably won't get him off waivers.

I actually started him.

Honestly not sure if I'd even consider starting him this upcoming week though. I mainly only started him because they were playing the Eagles. Can't play the Eagles every week.

I'm not dropping him by any means, but his production does seem a bit on the fluky / unsustainable end of the spectrum.

Posted · Hidden by RotoRaysfan, September 18, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

I actually started him.

Honestly not sure if I'd even consider starting him this upcoming week though. I mainly only started him because they were playing the Eagles. Can't play the Eagles every week.

I'm not dropping him by any means, but his production does seem a bit on the fluky / unsustainable end of the spectrum.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=363775

1 person likes this

Posted · Hidden by RotoRaysfan, September 18, 2013 - No reason given · Report post

I actually started him.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=363775

Already beat you to it. Check the thread you linked to.

Also, my post here was relevant and on topic because I was discussing Eddie Royal's future value / potential / production. I was simply mentioning that I was an Eddie Royal owner to clarify that my bleak outlook for Royal's production the rest of the season isn't just me handwaving away his nice game.

I know I'm usually more interested in the opinions of people who own the players they're discussing.

1 person likes this

Yea I have mixed feelings on this guy. The TDs could be fluky and without them he's putting up average production. But Rivers/Chargers do seem to be targeting him in the red zone, and if it continues to work they're going to keep doing that. IDK