Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

klove42

Brandon Jacobs 2013 Season Outlook

369 posts in this topic

What are realistic expectations for him this year?

Is he going to be the week 2 starter, or will not even suit up until at least 3?

Is he going to be the week 2 starter, or will not even suit up until at least 3?

Probably looking at 1st and 2nd down work to go along with Goal Line carries. Wilson maybe gives him a series or two off.

My G-Men have some stud WR's on the outside. Jacobs will make use of the lanes he will find and break the arm tackles that Wilson constantly fails to do. I could not be happier as a Giants fan. Never ever was on the Wilson hype wagon.

They choose him over Willis?

Yes it's simple he is ready to start day one. No learning the playbook or blocking schemes. Keep in mind Willis is also coming back from another serious leg injury. Jacobs has fresh legs because of that San Fran glut he was caught up in.

Known for fumbling, but he's bigger so I guess that makes him a better goalline back. Giants are a pathetic organization, why don't we just hand them another couple Superbowls. Never seen a luckier group of numbskulls in my life.

Jacobs is horrible and slow and fumbles.

Yes it's simple he is ready to start day one. No learning the playbook or blocking schemes. Keep in mind Willis is also coming back from another serious leg injury. Jacobs has fresh legs because of that San Fran glut he was caught up in.

I'm pretty sure the playbook is this:

1) When it's time to block. Block

2) When it's time to run, Run and HOLD ONTO THE BALL.

I'm pretty sure the playbook is this:

1) When it's time to block. Block

2) When it's time to run, Run and HOLD ONTO THE BALL.

SHH!!! Don't let the Giants opposition know!

Probably looking at 1st and 2nd down work to go along with Goal Line carries. Wilson maybe gives him a series or two off.

What? Jacobs sucks. He will was never even good near the goal line in his prime. He showed he was washed up last year that's why it took an injury to get him on a team.

He will get 3rd down work and I am not even sure he is the back used to spell Wilson for a series might be Scott.

I think Jacobs signing is good for Wilson. I don't think they were going for a replacement, but more of someone who can ease pressure. McGahee would have been a sign of no faith in Wilson if they signed him

He will likely be there just in case. Given his age, I don't see how they make him the full-time back unless everyone gets injured all of a sudden.

1 person likes this