Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trifecta

2013 Stat Corrections Thread

28 posts in this topic

There was a thread for this last year, I figured it would be good to have one again.

I'll kick it off.

Big Money league in my sig (red team)... I was heartbroken when I lost by 0.36 points monday night. Just 4 Lesean mccoy yards short, or one extra point, etc...

Here is the correction:

Matt Stafford, Rushing yards changed from 2 to -3. They added a rushing attempt.

My opponent is raising hell, but thems the breaks y'all.

I'm having trouble finding the stat corrections for week 1, did Yahoo run them already? Where can I find them? I lost 126.68-126.56 in one league, a couple of yards here or there and I might turn the tables (cool story, bro, I know)

Edit: Ahh, nevermind, found them, just 4 player corrections including the one mentioned above for Staffy.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I thought I remembered there being a board just for talk about different fantasy sites, scoring, and other general fantasy topics (waivers, playoff formats, etc). Anyway, could not find any description like that so I'm posting this here.

Anyone else notice that Yahoo is no longer crediting Cincinnati Defense with a TD on their fumble they brought back at the end of the game? Cincinnati D had 18 points for me last I checked at about 12:30 last night, and had a touchdown under their scoring breakdown. I look today, and the points and touchdown are gone.

I know the initial fumble recovery was then fumbled again, before being brought back for a TD, but I don't think that should really effect it? And like I mentioned, this is not listed under Yahoo's stat corrections today. This is going to cost me a win this week, pretty annoying.

Aldon Smith got a sack and a tackle from justin smith, which gives me +4 points which means I win by 2 instead if losing by 2. Sweet

Is there any site that posts stat corrections earlier than Thursday?

There was a tie in my league for the first time ever this week, I'm hoping there's no stat corrections because I think ties are fun for some reason.

Fractional points im assuming? That is extremely rare.

Fractional points im assuming? That is extremely rare.

Ya, it was actually broken on a score change. If only seen one ever.

Same happened for me, the record actually showed me with the win, then a day or two later it turned out to be a tie (ESPN league). Heartbroken, lol.

My buddy ended up losing by 1.9 after Cam and Kaep's combined clunker, but during the game the announcer commented after a missed Field Goal that it seemed to be blocked. Does anyone remember seeing this, and if it's true?

Will the scorers look for this? Or even know to look for this? Just curious what everyone thinks.

My buddy ended up losing by 1.9 after Cam and Kaep's combined clunker, but during the game the announcer commented after a missed Field Goal that it seemed to be blocked. Does anyone remember seeing this, and if it's true?

Will the scorers look for this? Or even know to look for this? Just curious what everyone thinks.

The reason it was not credited a blocked kick is because the ball went beyond the line of scrimmage before it was touched by anyone. At that point it's just a missed FG. Just like if a punt is tipped and goes 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage it's just a 10 yard punt.

Hope this helps.

NFL took away a sack from 49ers in their game against Carolina. Result- a win by .8 of a point. Got to love fantasy football :)

NFL took away a sack from 49ers in their game against Carolina. Result- a win by .8 of a point. Got to love fantasy football :)

Sorry didn't realize there was a thread for this

Was down .02 going into week 11 Monday night football. I had Gronk. Opponent had LaFell. Both players record exactly 59 yards and a TD. Come on stat corrections!

Was down .02 going into week 11 Monday night football. I had Gronk. Opponent had LaFell. Both players record exactly 59 yards and a TD. Come on stat corrections!

Dear lord, I'm sorry.

Hope I dont get screwed this week haha! Had a 8.16 lead with my opponent only playing Gostkowski who scored 8. Can only hope at this point with 0.16 difference

Outside of Antonio Brown, are there any stat correction candidates this week? I lost my playoff game by less than 2 points, and I don't know if I should hold out hope or just move on. :(

I was down by 34 last night, down by 38 now...Started Miami defense. Not sure what was corrected that I lost 4 points, but I do know it was from the Miami defense. Anybody know what happen late in the game, that could cause a stat correction of 4 points?

I was down by 34 last night, down by 38 now...Started Miami defense. Not sure what was corrected that I lost 4 points, but I do know it was from the Miami defense. Anybody know what happen late in the game, that could cause a stat correction of 4 points?

Started the Pitt D yesterday, gained 3 points overnight in a CBS league. Cowinkydink?

are there any stat corrections for Week 15?

i lost my matchup by 0.41, thanks to Rice's 19 yard run on last play of the game.

heart breaking

I'm hoping there were stat corrections in Week 15. I think I may have lost in the most unbelievable/heartbreaking way possible this past week. I went into Monday nights game up by about 1.2 points. I was starting Matthew Stafford and my opponent had Ray Rice and Jacoby Jones.

Detroit had the dang ball with less than 40 seconds left and I had a safe lead. I was thinking to myself "Well, as long as he doesn't throw an INT on the VERY FIRST PLAY, I'll be ok. Sure enough, Stafford throws an INT on the first play. (If Jim Schwartz knew how to manage the clock, he would have called a timeout when the Ravens had a 4th down and the rest of this wouldn't be an issue, but........). After the INT the Ravens got the ball, and because the Lions still had 3 timeouts, they decided to run the ball instead of kneel. Ray Rice then happens to rip off his longest run of the game at 19 yards.

Amazingly, Ray Rice's run TIED our score down to the hundredth of a point. We both finished the game with 130.80 points. In most leagues, I would have won the tiebreaker, because I was the higher seed and had a higher bench score, and scored the most points in my league. Unfortunately, the Yahoo tiebreaker goes to head to head season match-up and he beat me in Week 4. I also started Harry Douglas instead of Greg Jennings....UNBELIEVABLE!!

My starters: His Starters:

Stafford Jay Cutler

Marshawn Lynch Leveon Bell

Eddie Lacy Ray Rice

Alshon Jeffrey Danny Amendola

Andre Johnson Desean Jackson

Harry Douglas Jacoby Jones

Julius Thomas Charles Clay

Shane Vereen Fred Jackson

Dan Bailey & AZ Defense Mason Crosby and Philly Defense