Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smoove002

Josh Smith

116 posts in this topic

FOR EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH JOSH SMITH (MAN OR WOMAN), STATE YOUR OPINIONS ON THE GREATEST PERSON WHO EVER LIVED HERE

i heart jsmoove

i think this tonight was one of his most efficient games in a while (i.e. no sub 40% fg or 4+ TO's). hope it's the first of many to come

FOR EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH JOSH SMITH (MAN OR WOMAN), STATE YOUR OPINIONS ON THE GREATEST PERSON WHO EVER LIVED HERE

thats just weird....

Josh Smith is a stud, but I wouldn't go this far. I think a "(no homo)" would apply here?

B)

I hope your team is in first or I am hiding the wife and kids when you get there. I fear the celebration. Talk about burning couches in the street.

I like him...He has single handedly locked up blocks for me half way through the week.

I hope your team is in first or I am hiding the wife and kids when you get there. I fear the celebration. Talk about burning couches in the street.

dont worry i am tied for first, and i was kidding about the sex part, i just couldnt think of anything to say to express his M*****F*CKING AWESOMENESS!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what happends when he doesn't have any 3PTA? His FG% is nice and his all-around game is still the same, I'd rather give up his 1-3PTM per game and have his FG% at 47-55% throughout the season instead of him bombing 5 3PT'ers a game and making 1 while his FG% is in the low 40's.

See what happends when he doesn't have any 3PTA? His FG% is nice and his all-around game is still the same, I'd rather give up his 1-3PTM per game and have his FG% at 47-55% throughout the season instead of him bombing 5 3PT'ers a game and making 1 while his FG% is in the low 40's.

ill take the threes and the higher fg% B)

What is with these athletic freaks that can score so easily and impact the game by just slashing/cutting/and crashing the boards feeling the need to bomb threes or do step back fading 24 footers? Rudy Gay scored like all of his points on dunks and shots in the paint, then on his misses he decides that he is now Mr. Crossover and tries stepping back for long range 2's or fadeaway three pointers, needless to say he misses. Next time down the court he drives hard at Kevin Durant and smashes the rim on Collison's face.

What is with these athletic freaks that can score so easily and impact the game by just slashing/cutting/and crashing the boards feeling the need to bomb threes or do step back fading 24 footers? Rudy Gay scored like all of his points on dunks and shots in the paint, then on his misses he decides that he is now Mr. Crossover and tries stepping back for long range 2's or fadeaway three pointers, needless to say he misses. Next time down the court he drives hard at Kevin Durant and smashes the rim on Collison's face.

american basketball

+1 to this post!

i love that boy!

stat lines like the one he posted last night make him my biggest fantasy man crush!

another guy who i think will be just as explosive this year is rudy gay, though not as big of a monster on steals, blocks and assists.

j smoove is beginning to look like a mini - garnett with some treys if he keeps this up....

i love that guy.

I am pretty sure that KG is the fantasy King this year.

I don't like drafting guys who kill you in the two % categories.

Exactly, I pass on all % liabilities.

i got Jsmoove with the 27th pick in my 12 man league... thats what i call a steal, he looks like a man amongst boys out there

I don't like drafting guys who kill you in the two % categories.

i wouldnt qualify a career 44% FG% as "killing you" as well as career 70% FT (off of 4 free throws per game) as being death either....

hes no antoine walker and gets most of his points through layups and short jumpers....not from chucking 10 treys per game and praying to hit a handful...

I am pretty sure that KG is the fantasy King this year.

i said that smith is looking a lot like a mini-garnett....not that he is better than garnett...

B)

Exactly, I pass on all % liabilities.

but picking up someone (bosh) with bad ankles isnt much of a risk at all?

=t

but picking up someone (bosh) with bad ankles isnt much of a risk at all?

=t

Bosh's ankes looked fine his last game, actually. And his percentages are generally strong. And he does not kill me in cats like Josh.

i wouldnt qualify a career 44% FG% as "killing you" as well as career 70% FT (off of 4 free throws per game) as being death either....

hes no antoine walker and gets most of his points through layups and short jumpers....not from chucking 10 treys per game and praying to hit a handful...

Lets not forget the FOUR (4) TO's per game...