Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mbrennan535

Flex and WR 3

Im on the Wilson and Floyd side. I dont necessarily think that Torrey Smith is such a big weapon that Haden has to just shadow him the whole game. Floyd has a dinged up Fitz and the passing game looked good vs a very solid D last week.

If you can afford to wait for Arizona to kick off, wait to see what the game-time decision will be on Fitz, even if he is playing, he will take looks away from michael FLoyd for 3 Wr sets. I think floyd does alright look what jerome simpson did, arians is going to recognize that and exploit it. No RB production there in AZ to get those 2 TD's like AP got.

They said Roddy White is starting and I think it's hard to bench a guy like Roddy at his position, so I would say him and Brown (Juicy matchup vs CLE, CB2 there sucks d1ck!) (Depending on the outcome of the decision above.)

If you've rule out Roddy then go Marlon Brown, and Michael Floyd. I am not high on WIlson at all, Denvers defense is going to kill him.

Can't trust Wilson as your flex this week especially since Giants will behind and be throwing more, go with floyd instead

Can't trust Wilson as your flex this week especially since Giants will behind and be throwing more, go with floyd instead

keep Brown as wr3

If White is playing, he'd be my choice for WR3 and Wilson as Flex. If White is out, I'd lean towards Floyd based on the matchup. Tate was my next choice, but SF's defense is intimidating.

Dang, that's tough. I like Wilson at Flex. Brown is probably your best bet at WR3 unless we get some good news about Roddy.

Thanks for the help!

Agree 100%