Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w00funk

Lebron

3 for 8 by the end of 1st... improve those freebies king!

Everytime he misses a FT I wanna kick my TV.

you would think that ft% was lebron's top priority in the offseason, knowing the amount of times he gets to the line and his not-so-great ft%... did he work on it and still suck or did he not have time to work on it?

you would think that ft% was lebron's top priority in the offseason, knowing the amount of times he gets to the line and his not-so-great ft%... did he work on it and still suck or did he not have time to work on it?

As good as he is he pisses me off with this FT garbage.

when he played for team usa his stroke looked alot better, both from the floor and from the line. i dunno what he did during the time in between.

Everytime he misses a FT I wanna kick my TV.

Ditto. I can't stand him! I mite CUT him!

Ditto. I can't stand him! I mite CUT him!

Id trade him if I didnt already own everybody that Id trade him for. Well I dont own Kobe but he wont do that anyways so.

It's ridiculous that he can't shoot FTs. Part of the reason why I took Dwight Howard in round 4, not gonna win FT % anyway. Part of the reason why I would have taken Kobe before Lebron if I had the chance, not to mention the pts.

I asked the owner of Brand what he'd want for him from my team. Im like Id be willing to talk anyone except KG.

The guy tells me..........lmfao..........nobody. I was like ok.

He has a slight hesitation after he brings the ball up before he releases. That's his problem. He's thinking about it too much.

He has a slight hesitation after he brings the ball up before he releases. That's his problem. He's thinking about it too much.

With all that talent he has ur tellin me this guy cant manage 80% from the line.

He's a streaky FT shooter, you can tell when he is going to miss them - they are usually incredibly short off his hand or clank hard off the iron. Sometimes he can go 14-14 in some games, and then others he has 4-10 nights - the FT shooting is there, he just needs to get some consistency from game to game.

Hey guys! I thought that lasik surgery in the off-season was supposed to improve his free throw percentage?

LOL

Hey guys! I thought that lasik surgery in the off-season was supposed to improve his free throw percentage?

LOL

I seriously get pissed off enough to wanna deal him some nights cause of it.

I don't think the FT% is irking owners as much as we all know he CAN shoot free throws well, but he just isn't. He looks plain lazy on the charity stripe when he gets there on some occassions and just throws the ball up there while back peddling away, I don't doubt that if he put in some practice over the offseason and actually tried he could be an 80% FT shooter.

B) <---lebron looks like this on the FT line. he just needs to focus on the rim. seems like hes always looking into the crowd or smthin before he lets it go.

Yeah, those 32/15/13 lines just kill your team...

That is definitely a great game and Lebron is definitely a top tier fantasy player. However, all players being healthy, I would not take Lebron top 5 due to his poor FT shooting.

If Lebron is shooting tons and tons of FT's at a low % then he will in fact kill that cat for you in a rotisserie league.

Take a guess. If your a non-Lebro owner you'd probably guessed too high.

63.9 %. Wow, I think 80% of the PF and Centers in the league at least shoot that high.

Maybe LAsik Eye surgery isn't so good after all.

maaaaaan..... B) if it wasnt for the free throw percentage, he would be perfect.....absolutely perfect!!

maaaaaan..... B) if it wasnt for the free throw percentage, he would be perfect.....absolutely perfect!!

Three Solutions:

1. deal him

2. punt the category

3. get guys like rip, dirk, maggette to balance out his 25% FT%.