Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w00funk

Lebron

maaaaaan..... B) if it wasnt for the free throw percentage, he would be perfect.....absolutely perfect!!

IF you're set with forwards trade him for Kobe. One of my teams is really set at guard and I want to trade Kobe for LeBron but LBJ's FT% is what's stopping me from pulling the trigger.

lebron will get out of his ft shooting funk eventually. i have faith.

Lebron, inexplicably, has sucked at FT shooting. I'd try to trade him for Kobe, KG, and/or any top 5 pick.

Please! The guy's a triple double waiting to happen every night. His FG% is good, he's great for steals, good for 3s, and is well capable of going off for 1+ block per game this season. When a guy stuffs the stat sheet like that, i'll gladly spend one of the first few picks on him in any draft. It helps that my league is H2H, but i'm currently at 74% from the line anyway, which is pretty remarkable with Bron and Shaq. If Bron continues to hover in the low 60s, i will have to look to deal or outright cut Shaq though. Even with guys like CB and Crawford around to right the ship, i figure i'm heading into the 60s in the long run, so long as Bron is tanking like this.

I don't think anyone thought he'd be in the lower 60%, people figured they could get away with his 70% career average. But he just looks plain lazy on the charity stripe, sometimes just throwing the ball up there and running back on defense.

In Roto, Lebron can single-handedly kill your FT% cat. It's nearly impossible to win a league by completely tanking in a category. He's much more valuable in H2H. Lebron is a stud but his FT% makes it nearly impossible to win with him in roto.

I couldn't take it anymore. I just traded Lebron and Odom for Garnett and Okur (needed a center, and was light on 3's)

Did I make make a rash decision after watching him go 8-14 from the line last night? Good riddance.

You knew what you were getting into, so don't come crying to us.