Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rasto21585

Which 5 Should I Keep? whir

11 posts in this topic

I am in a 14 team h2h keeper league. We get to keep 5 players from year to year. Anyway after durant and harden, I am have a hard time to decide who to keep. Which 5 players should I keep from my team. Also another manager in my league really wants to trade with me. Are any of his players worth trading for to upgrade my keepers? I was thinking maybe dealing holiday and igoudala for josh smith. What do you think of that potential deal?

my team

pg damian lillard

sg james harden

g jrue holliday

sf kevin durant

f ersan illasova

pf amir johnson

c damarcus cousins

c javale mcgee

util andre igoudala

his team

pg kyle lowry

g jeff teague

sg jr smith

sf josh smith

f manu ginobli

pf jj hickson

c al jefferson

c samuel dalembert

util jameer nelson

If i had your team, id keep durant, harden, ersan, lillard, cousins... I wouldn't trade for any of his guys. Big al is great but he is the best player on his team and he would want you to trade more than you should to get him

Btw I proposed holiday and ersan for big al and he is willing to consider that trade. Do I make this deal or stay with what I have.

I would do that Jefferson trade. Both Ersan and Holiday won't be kept by you. So you're already losing one. You'd pretty much be getting a top 15 talent in exchange for one of them.

1 person likes this

I would take the Jefferson trade and keep Durant, Harden, Jefferson, Lillard and Cousins. Those are 5 solid keepers in a 14 team league.

To macunit's point above, you would only be able to keep one of either Ersan and Holiday, so might as well package them to get a better overall player as a keeper.