Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAZRr1275

Do I wait on fitz or pursue other options?

13 posts in this topic

So I'm loaded at wr so I have three nice options to play instead of fitz. Problem is they all play early games and I have no one to go when fitz plays if he's out. Do I bench fitz for one of Dwayne Bowe vs DAL, Pierre Garcon @ GB or Miles Austin @ KC (Dunta Robinson is out)?

unless your willingly to pick up another wr, youll have to gamble on either starting fitz or starting one of your earlier WR

Tough pick but I think Garcon is poised for a big game, RG3 looked like he finally shook the rust off in the 4th quarter last week. Thanks for the help with mine

Sorry I'm just getting to this. Had some running around to do. I'd have gone with Garçon. Of course we see what is happening in today's game now but I'd have felt most confident with him.

Sorry I'm just getting to this. Had some running around to do. I'd have gone with Garçon. Of course we see what is happening in today's game now but I'd have felt most confident with him.

Ditto -- I was away from the computer -- sorry! I would have said Bowe, for all the good it does now.....