Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goldpants77

Help Pick Starters- QB, RB, Flex

28 posts in this topic

Pick 1

Griffin @ GB

Pryor vs Jacksonville

Palmer vs Detroit

Pick 1 RB and 1 Flex

Lacy vs Washington

Deangelo @ Buffalo

Michael Floyd vs Detroit

Jared Cook @ Atlanta

Type in answers or bold them, leave link to your questions.

RG3. Kap destroyed GB's defense

Floyd is my pick at flex

Williams at RB

Lacy is good but Washington's pass defense is worse and GB will pass more than Run. if he gets the 14 carries like last week he may get 80 yards and maybe a TD. I think Williams and Floyd gets more points

I'm going RG3 at QB. He did look shaky, but he did come back in the 2nd half. I think another week will make him stronger. I do think it is possible that GB gives him some troubles, but I still like his skill set. Plus the idea of having Pryor or Palmer lay an egg while RG3 was on my bench would just torture me.

I've got Lacy vs Washington. Lacy did not have great stats last week vs a tough 49ers, but did show some flash. I like him against the skins that got torn a part last week.

Flex I would go with DeAngelo Williams who is playing the Bills who can't stop the run. I like Williams to show of his old fantasy magic.

To me, RG3 is the clear QB. As said above, having him on my bench if he hits his stride will not be a good feeling, while I started one of the others. However, Palmer is a close second if Fiz plays.

RB and flex is a bit tough for me. I think I would go with DeAngelo Williams and Lacey. Cook is a close second at flex, but so is Floyd if Fitz doesn't play.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=369916

Pick 1

Griffin @ GB

Pick 1 RB and 1 Flex

Lacy vs Washington

Michael Floyd vs Detroit

rg3 no question? lol

Pick 1

Griffin @ GB

Pryor vs Jacksonville

Palmer vs Detroit

Pick 1 RB and 1 Flex

Lacy vs Washington - I'm just thinking what McCoy did to them last week. I'm sure Lacy can run over them too.

Deangelo @ Buffalo

Michael Floyd vs Detroit

Jared Cook @ Atlanta

Pick 1

Griffin @ GB

Pryor vs Jacksonville

Palmer vs Detroit

Pick 1 RB and 1 Flex

Lacy vs Washington

Deangelo @ Buffalo

Michael Floyd vs Detroit

Jared Cook @ Atlanta

As others have said, Kaep pounded GB. RG3 is due to have a big game this week, it'll be a shootout between A Rodg and RG3. Plus, I wouldn't trust Pryor (even vs Jax) or Palmer just yet.

As for RB, Lacy will be used a lot today and despite only having 1 week of data, I'd trust that he could do something similar to what McCoy did.

Not a huge fan of Deangelo b/c of Cam, but it's a much better matchup than your other flex options.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=370014

I like RG 3 to have a nice bounce back game.

For RB I'd go Lacy who ended up looking pretty good last week. Williams is tempting against BUF or typically don't stop the run but did ok vs NE. Floyd would be my felx option, if DET runs up the points ARI could have to go full pass and he could do ok.

RGouchmyknee

Lacy

Williams

I like Cook, but ATL did a solid job containing Graham last week with Brees throwing to him...

RG3 for QB. I think the whole Skins offense will bounce back.

RB and Flex are Lacy and DWill. Both will get their opps and with DWill having no real comp for carries I think he'll have a good game. Lacy I'm a bit worried about especially in goal line situations but the kid can play.

Palmer vs Detroit

Lacy vs Washington

Deangelo @ Buffalo

Griffin, not that close.

In the other one I'd flex Cook for sure. Then start Lacy, he's safer than DeAngelo despite Williams' sweet matchup

Thanks for your help with mine

I like Palmer vs the Lions. They will need to keep scoring/throwing to keep up with the Lions

The other question I like Lacy and Williams. I think Williams is going to have a big day