Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stingarov

9.15.13 Game Thread: Jacksonville Jags @ Oakland Raiders

42 posts in this topic

Didn't see a game thread so here goes.

Freshman Offensive Coordinator Jedd Fisch comes out firing, getting the ball to MJD twice, net 0 yards.

As Patrick whatever said, MJD needs to prove he can still do it yet cuz sheesh. It's the Raiders, dude.

Clearly not the hot ticket item fantasy thread of the day.

MJD 3 car 7 yards.

Shorts 1 catch 13 yards.

Game sucks so far.

facing Shorts. Hate that Henne is already under center, He's locked onto him. Knew he'd be a target monster

Sigh. MJD gets into redzone, loses 4 yards first run. Hoping to sell high given it's jacksonville with a new OC and the threat of Gabbert.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando television station has issued an on-air explanation for why it's airing the struggling Jacksonville Jaguars while many NFL fans probably would have preferred seeing the Denver Broncos-New York Giants game, a possible Super Bowl preview featuringPeyton and Eli Manning.

WKMG TV issued the scrolled message on Sunday. It read that NFL policy states the station must carry all Jags away games. The end of the message said: "We apologize for any inconvenience.''

Link Here

I read on another forum that MJD is hurt. What's the deal?

Redzone play and Woodson made a tackle on him. I didn't see anything on the play, but afterwards he was seen limping on the sideline. Jags only had 1 drive after that but I didn't see him out there.

9 carries, 72 yards on the ground for McFadden. 23 yards receiving.

He's had a couple of nice runs over 20 yards. What's the scoop with DMC? I drafted him as my flex play this year when he fell to me. I know he's been injury prone but has he just lost his talent or what? He had that one very good year....was it the scheme?

Are people still not concerned about Shorts?

I know nobody was last week really... He had the targets, and now the savoir Chad Henne was starting.

But... Eh, back to back 3 catch 30-40 yard games and nothing else

(so far)

facing Shorts. Hate that Henne is already under center, He's locked onto him. Knew he'd be a target monster

lucking out so far

MJD downgraded from probable to questionable and not in the huddle, folks. Yawn.

damn it. is it his foot?

I know nobody was last week really... He had the targets, and now the savoir Chad Henne was starting.

(so far)

More concerned about the frosh offensive coordinator which means, yes, I might cut Shorts loose soon. Time will tell.

(so far)

More concerned about the frosh offensive coordinator which means, yes, I might cut Shorts loose soon. Time will tell.

frosh? yeah im not liking this. unless the raiders defense is somehow not what we thought they were.