Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasy_Newbie

3 Keepers

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I need your help on who to pick for my keepers. Here is my roster

Jimmy Butler

Wilson Chandler

Stephen Curry

Goran Dragic

Reggie Evans

Al Jefferson

Josh McRoberts

Joakim Noah

John Wall

Damien Wilkins

I was thinking of keeping my PG Curry Wall & Dragic and get some reb/blk in the draft. At least ill have good PG's not sure. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

btw its 12 teams & Rotisserie

This is between:

Stephen Curry

Goran Dragic

Al Jefferson

Joakim Noah

John Wall

Curry and John Wall look like good choices. Dragic could be an option along with Al Jefferson as he is a top big man.

I would go with Curry, Jefferson and Wall. Maybe consider Noah over Wall, but definitely keep Curry and Jefferson, these are your best two players.

Curry and Big Al are locks then I'd go with Wall (Curry will balance his no 3s skills)

Curry, Wall, AlJeff

If it might be possible, I would offer some combination of Wall, Al Jeff, Dragic, Noah to a team that might need a 3rd keeper upgrade. Maybe try stealing AntDavis for AlJeff and Noah or AlJeff and Dragic and then you could keep Curry, Wall, Davis which would look pretty nice as far as production, youth, and upside.

Thank you all for your input, wasnt sure how Jefferson would be with the Bobcats.

For sure I was gonna keep Curry just the other two I wasnt sure. I like Noah but he hurt me down the stretch in my other league hopefully he recovers from his foot.

So looks like Ill be keeping Curry Wall & Jefferson.