Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tdavis20

Udonis Haslem

If you can get Udonis Haslem, you defiantly should. He may hurt your Ft% but He is going to be a double double machine this year. He has no body challenging him for minutes and he shoots very well. He can easily get you 14-16 pts a game and 10-12 rebounds.

If you can get Udonis Haslem, you defiantly should. He may hurt your Ft% but He is going to be a double double machine this year. He has no body challenging him for minutes and he shoots very well. He can easily get you 14-16 pts a game and 10-12 rebounds.

Hes actually a good FT shooter. He shoots it at a 75%+ clip.

53% fg, 100% Ft, 20 pts 13 rebs, a steal and a block tonight. Hes looking good so far

I actually just traded him along with Ray Allen for Marion. I wasn't happy to give him up, but I'm still happy with my decision.

Wow, that was a steal to get Marion, I have Haslem in a couple leagues but I am trying to involve him in trades to upgrade somewhere else. When Wade comes back he should get around 10 to 13 points with 8 or 9 rebounds, but no significant blocks or steals. Roster worthy numbers, but you should be able to find someone that good as a free agent if you keep your eyes open, especially since points and rebounds are the most common cats. I would try to trade him now while his numbers are a little higher than they will be on the season.

Haslem is very underrated. With Shaq getting old and losing minutes, Haslem has the chance to be the primary bigman for the Heat. I'll take 14 points, 10 boards, a steal and a block of the ww anytime.

Haslem is very underrated. With Shaq getting old and losing minutes, Haslem has the chance to be the primary bigman for the Heat. I'll take 14 points, 10 boards, a steal and a block of the ww anytime.

Haslem will be great, but let not get ahead of ourself here giving him a steal and a block a game. I doubt he gets more then .5 blocks. The steal will most likely be under 1 as well.

the double double part i totally agree with. 50% shooting 75% ft 12 points and 10 rebounds isn't a bad end of the rotation guy. if he moves into 1 block and 1 steal range, he becomes very soild. he a great hussle guy, but he just doesn't get blocks.

I almost pulled the trigger on a deal I got earlier ....sending my boy Ronnie Brewer packing in exchange for Haslem. Although those board numbers look great, he doesn't do much in the steal and block cats - especially when Wade the triple double threat comes back. In the end Ronnie's steal ability was too much to give up.

Another great night tonight, get him while his value is still relatively low... 16 pts 16 rebs and a steal

Do I have anyone I can drop for him? Team is in sig.

If anyone, I'd drop Tayshaun Prince. He is incredibly inconsistent and with Rip back, his opportunities are going down.

If anyone, I'd drop Tayshaun Prince. He is incredibly inconsistent and with Rip back, his opportunities are going down.

Ye might have to dump him. See how he plays over the week.

Udonis is the perfect sell high candidate. He had a stretch last year like this when Wade was out. When Wade comes back, he will come back down to earth and average about 10 ppg, 9rpg. His production will slip and he'll become too inconsistent to rely on. Jump ship now.

Udonis is the perfect sell high candidate. He had a stretch last year like this when Wade was out. When Wade comes back, he will come back down to earth and average about 10 ppg, 9rpg. His production will slip and he'll become too inconsistent to rely on. Jump ship now.

I totally disagree, No one is challenging him for playing time this year and hes going to get 35-40 minutes a game compared to 30 last 2 years. Yea Dwade coming back might hurt his Ppg, but wont hurt his rebounding and his fg/Ft % are pretty good

What I've been saying all along. As trusted a source for double double production as there is. I expect Wade to eat into his pts slightly but with Big Diesel threatening to bow out at every turn, you never know.

I expect his rebs to stay strong all season long. A steal considering where he's normally drafted.