Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dodgeball

Bobby Rainey 2013 Season Outlook

660 posts in this topic

Willie will backup Rainey. If the sorry giants decided against signing and instead went with ancient washed up Brandon instead, that' says a lot. He will mentor more than play lol.

Just picked this dude up. How did he look in the preseason? I'm totally unprepared and just grabbed the next guy on the depth charts

Willie will backup Rainey. If the sorry giants decided against signing ancient washed up Bradon instead, that'l says a lot. He will mentor more than play lol.

I agree, plus Willie will need to learn the playbook (whatever that consists of in Cleveland). He's been out of work for a reason, I see at most a time-share between the 2 with Ogaboyannagoanya coming in occasionally as well.

i think willis will be the man but others are saying bobby is.... guess ill have to wait since i just picked up willis just incase being thin at RB

Trent didn't do much of anything with the team's first string QB, hard to believe this guy will produce with the 3rd string QB under center.

Willie will backup Rainey. If the sorry giants decided against signing and instead went with ancient washed up Brandon instead, that' says a lot. He will mentor more than play lol.

No. I think the reason why Giants didn't sign Willie was because he's too good to just play third downs. They wanted a complement to Wilson, not a replacement

I think he was a Gator last year, If I'm not mistaken.

Nah, you're thinking of Chris Rainey. Bobby went to WKU where he was an absolute stud. I like him as a stash. I was able to snatch both him and Willis up. Any need to grab the other guy with the long name or no?
2 people like this

I think he was a Gator last year, If I'm not mistaken.

He's been in the league for 2 years UDFA for the Ravens. He made the Ravens 53-man roster only to be dropped a few days later and PS'd then the Browns signed him off the Ravens PS. He's been returning kicks for the Browns since.

1 person likes this

Id rather gamble on this guy than Willis, My league is so active that one of the owners already just added Willis lol.

I already added Willis, Obama, and Rainey lol.

One of the three will pan out hopefully and give me a decent fill in until SJax is healthy.

1 person likes this

Id rather gamble on this guy than Willis, My league is so active that one of the owners already just added Willis lol.

I already added Willis, Obama, and Rainey lol.

One of the three will pan out hopefully and give me a decent fill in until SJax is healthy.

Oyama (or however you spell his name) is not even listed a 3rd stringer in this Cleveland roster.