Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

october

Trade Marshall or Julio for Foster?

Thanks for help with mine.

Even though I'm down on Foster this year, I would definitely take him for Cruz. Your WRs are stacked and its a major upgrade to your RBs and if you want, you can trade him later when SJax returns.

I would stay put. You can make it through Jackson's injury with running WIlliams as an RB2 for the time being. The other guy is trying to sell Foster high in hopes you reach for it and give up a top of the line WR.

What he said

I'd keep what you got. Houston has so many weapons Arian loses looks. I'd play Fred Jackson until SJax is back.

Thanks for helping on mine.

Prime sell high-buy low. Arian missed the preseason so he hasn't got going full speed yet. He will only get better from this point on. Cruz had that monster first game so he will come back down. Cruz has the best numbers, but it is still pretty obvious Marshall and Julio are better than Cruz. Get Foster while you can now. You need a RB more than a WR anyways because you are absurdly stacked at WR. Foster side wins easily.

Right now, I have Cruz in the FLEX, with Spiller and Deangelo filling in for RB. If I trade for Foster, I have Spiller and Foster at RB, and I have to put Deangelo in the FLEX. Do I really improve there? I feel like Cruz has a better chance at getting back to 1500 yeards and 10 TDs, then Foster does getting back to 1400 yards and 12-15 TDs.

Is no one worried about Foster's schedule, and Tate?

Thanks for the help! I would stick with what you have. I honestly think your lineup is better now than it would be if you traded Cruz for Foster. I'm not too high on Foster this year and the Giants will be throwing a lot per usual.

Totally sell Cruz for Foster. Even if Foster isn't at the very top of his game anymore, there's no doubt that he's miles above Williams. Plus, your wide receivers are absolutely stacked, you can afford to lose Cruz.

i wouldnt trade cruz, cruz is gonna have a better year than last year and foster will get less carries for sure which means less tds and less yards. with those receivers you are gonna be money. since NYG are gonna pass more than anything. they cant seem to trust RB's anyway

do you start 2 or 3 WR? do you have a flex?

I would actually go with this trade if you can get Arian for Cruz. But I wouldn't do it with Marshall or Jones. Arian will get more touches througout the season. I actually think it's a good thing the he shares carries with Ben Tate right now. It's less pounding on his body and he will be more game ready later in the season. Also he plays in one of the weaker Divisions and plays them twice! Colts, Jags, and Titans.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=372007

arian will actually get less touches throughout the season to preserve him for the playoffs. Keep cruz. its obvious to anyone watching football that arian foster wont get as many carries as last year especially not getting as many throughout the regular season as they push towards the playoffs

I think i'd do Cruz for foster. Although foster is getting less of a workload he's proven to be amazing with the ball. I don't see ben tate beating him to get the majority of the touches. If you think about it you're trading a top 30-40 guy for a guy in the top 5 of drafts this year

I would stand pat. I don't like the split Houston is doing with Tate and Foster, and your 3WRs are elite. People will probably disagree with me.. but I don't completely hate Ryan Mathews as your RB2 until Jackson comes back.

Get rid of cruz. Then when Jackson is back I'd shop Jackson for a solid wr3. In the mean time use the WW at the position. But Foster is a must-get. Thanks for the help on mine.

If you have Jackson coming back, long term, I would def stand pat. Cruz is in for a big year. All your receivers are.

Thanks for your help, sorry for the delay...

Stand pat. Cruz will be a monster this year.