Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davespistons

Free 20 team -NBA fantasy league- For True NBA fans

I have an ESPN.com fantasy basketball league that is being set up.

As of now, I have 14 users signed in. There are only a few spots left. THIS LEAGUE IS FOR HARDCORE PLAYERS! If you absolutely love the NBA and fantasy basketball, please contact me to join ASAP!

-This league will require you to commit to the league all year long- being able to check the league at least a few times a week (daily would be best)

-League will be filled with 20 serious NBA fantasy owners competing against each other.

-League is for free--not a money league--simply just for fun.

-Head to head weekly matchups (not categories)

-Players earn points through--PTS, assists, rebs, blks, etc... I also factor in FG%, 3PT%, etc.

League is filling up quicker than anticipated. Please email me if you wish to join!

EMAIL: hardcorebball@gmail.com

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to let me know! I will happily answer any questions you have.

THANKS!

<iframe><object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDA85mcVSxU?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDA85mcVSxU?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><iframe>

you can delete these posts, just been figuring out how to post videos