Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

9.19.13 -- TNF -- Kansas City Chiefs @ Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread

1,061 posts in this topic

Where to start, where to start? Oh I know, how about Big Red's return to Philly! The Chiefs, under the new leadership of Reid have looked very good so far, but now face off against the new look Eagles. Chip Kelly's offense was on full throttle for the opener, but sputtered a bit early before it was too late in a disappointed loss at home against the Chargers in week 2. Can the Eagles get their offense back to into high gear? Will the Chiefs continue to look like one of the more improved teams of the new season?

Post em' here...

Philly can't defend so even Smith might get his. Charles for certain.

KC Defense PLEASE SHOW UP tonight. I need you to bump all the receivers before they release on their routes and stop McCoy from big runs tonight.

Wow, it's been a week since that awful game by Tom Terrific and Black Sanchez.

Lol.

I want the Eagles to win this one bad, but I got a feeling Andy is going to troll Philly one last time.

Philly scored 30 on the weekend in about 19 minutes of possession. If they have the ball for just a few minutes more, They could force Alex to Chuck it all Night. Should be fun, kc will bring a ton of pressure on vick and tight ends should get some burn tonight

How many people want to see this happen tonight ?

charles.gif

my fav part is the head shake at the end....nope nope nope nope

I have been too skeptical to this point to put DJax into my starting lineup. That changes this week, and with my luck it will be the 2/25/0 kinda night lol. So far with Den/Bal and tonight's game, I have been a little more excited with Thursday night match ups of late.

Let's go CHIEFS!!!! Make 'em pay Andy! You never deserved to be fired

Yes he did. Good move by Philly.

Agreed. He had his time there and did some great things for the program, but ultimately it had run its course and it was the right time for him to go IMO. And Chip Kelly is living up to his high tempo reputation and really bringing out the potential of Vick/DJax/McCoy.

When's Andy's offense is on the field. I want to see Andy's face so I could see the realization of his face and he is gonna be like "oh, that's why I got fired"

Drafting offense players= good

Drafting on defense= horrible

Just one all pro in 10 years (cole)

Let's go CHIEFS!!!! Make 'em pay Andy! You never deserved to be fired

Yes he did. Good move by Philly.

Chip was a solid succesor and looks like a great hire but Reid is one of the winning-est coaches of all-time and had to play out all of last season knowing he'd be fired at the end of the year. Wasn't fair to him and I'm glad he found a great situation to coach in right away. KC should be set for a long time

When's Andy's offense is on the field. I want to see Andy's face so I could see the realization of his face and he is gonna be like "oh, that's why I got fired"

Drafting offense players= good

Drafting on defense= horrible

Just one all pro in 10 years (cole)

itslikewhatleninsaid.gif