Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RonPaulRonPaulRonPaul

Week 4 Waiver Wire Touts

Who do you think the best waiver wire TE is at the moment?

I picked up Julius Thomas after week 1 to go along with Owen Daniels...

Now Greg Olsen and Coby Fleener are both available... Decisions Decisions

Olsen>Thomas>Fleener>Daniels

Depends on the size of your league, but Charles Clay if not already owned is intriguing. I'm going to pay attention to Jordan Reed tomorrow. Jermaine Gresham may have been dropped amongst the Tyler Eifert rookie hoopla and I feel that he is still more than serviceable, especially in a PPR setting.

Thomas>Olsen>Daniels>Fleener

Where does Clay rank in that mix?

I got #1 waiver claim. I'm using it on the Chiefs defense and just ride them thru the season

Some WRs on my watch list that I may pickup that are available in my league"

Austin Pettis

Ted Ginn

Robert Woods

Stephen Hill

Santonio Holmes

The last 2 I'll only get since I'm huring at RB and at least these 2 get goal line carries although it's a prayer answered if they punch it in. Already got lucky with Snelling:

Jackie Battle

Mike Tolbert

Any gold this week? Franklin? Avery worth the grab?

Franklin? Meh, maybe if you're a Lacy owner. Avery is definitely worth a stash.

i'm going after Brandon Bolden. Also, 2 defenses on waivers for me... KC and Baltimore. I'm probably gonna snag Baltimore against Buffalo this week.

Guest JimmyGs

Ryan Broyles is now the #1 WW pickup folks. Book it!

Guest JimmyGs

i'm going after Brandon Bolden. Also, 2 defenses on waivers for me... KC and Baltimore. I'm probably gonna snag Baltimore against Buffalo this week.

KC ROS. Just like you would play SEA. Seriously.

My WW still has:

Powell

Bradshaw

Snelling

Frankling

Hillman

Bolden

Woodhead

D. Moore

Holmes

Ginn

Hankerson

S. HIll

Avery

K. Thompkins

Moss

Washington

Burleson

Pettis

I see the top guys this week being Bolden & Broyles, but I think everyone agrees that finding a RB is more valuable than WR.

I have #1 Waiver...

Not much still out there in my 12-team league (non-ppr), especially when it comes to RBs (all main handcuffs are owned). Would you use it on Bolden, or wait?

Guest JimmyGs

I see the top guys this week being Bolden & Broyles, but I think everyone agrees that finding a RB is more valuable than WR.

I have #1 Waiver...

Not much still out there in my 12-team league (non-ppr), especially when it comes to RBs (all main handcuffs are owned). Would you use it on Bolden, or wait?

Bolden could become the Vereen in NE so that is pretty enticing but mainly for PPR leagues.

Bilal Powell and Santonio Holmes quickly come to mind. Hoyer as well if Weeden can't go next week. There are many others but I just threw a few out there.

Bilal Powell and Santonio Holmes quickly come to mind. Hoyer as well if Weeden can't go next week. There are many others but I just threw a few out there.

I agree with Powell, although unfortunately he is already owned in both my leagues.

Holmes, I'm not sold on... Geno will be inconsistent, and even if he plays well, there is no way to tell if it will be Hill, Holmes, etc. that will benefit each week. The Jets defense is playing well this year, so chances are they will be in most games and not forced to throw alot.

KC ROS. Just like you would play SEA. Seriously.

Even for those 2 weeks vs Denver?

A guy to keep an eye on is Benny Cunningham. He's not worth a roster spot yet, but that could change if Daryl Richardson and Isaiah Pead continue to struggle. I would at least add him to your watch list moving forward.

I'm starting to rethink using my #1 waiver spot on a defense (KC). There's very few people in my league that streams defenses week by week. I may wait till the waivers clear and pick them up.

Who would you pick up from this list. I need WR depth since I traded away Torrey Smith.

Ryan Broyles

Kendall Wright

Stephen Hill

Donnie Avery

Santonio Holmes