Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

valensi24

Add Le'Veon Bell and Drop Lamar Miller? -whir-

Leave your link. will help in return

NonKeeper PPR League - .2 points per rushing attempt (i.e., 20 attempts = 4 pts)

Bell is coming back this week and could start against the Vikings.

Would you drop Lamar Miller, who is in a clear committee with Daniel Thomas, and add Bell, who is going to be the clear workhorse 3-down back for the Steelers?

I personally wouldn't give up on Miller yet, no idea how Bell is going to produce in that messy backfield at the moment. It's only been 3 weeks, I think Miller will see more production down the line. Try to drop someone else for Bell.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=374053

the only other droppables are david wilson and josh gordon. both of which i'd prefer to keep on my roster

I'd try to add him by dropping a low WR if you can...Miller is a bit more established and I do think his carries will go up in the coming weeks...

Gotta be someone else you can drop. Dont drop Miller...still a lot of season left

the only other droppables are david wilson and josh gordon. both of which i'd prefer to keep on my roster

Miller was spotted with a shoulder harness Monday, Omar Kelly of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports.

Personally I'd still hang on to Miller. I have him on my bench myself but the season is still early and Miller has shown flashes of making plays. If there is someone else on your roster that is less valuable than I'd say drop him and pick up Bell but otherwise I'd stick with Miller for a little while longer personally.

I'd still hang on to Miller. Like others have suggested, is there any lower end WR that you could drop instead?

Thanks for the help with mine.

This is a difficult question. I think Bell has the better chance to help a team down the stretch than Miller. If you feel you can get by with other RB's, then I'd consider adding Bell because I think he will have a high volume of carries for Pittsburgh after he full regains his health and his role in the offense.

Try to package miller up with Gordon for an upgrade somewhere. Or miller with one of your top WRs. But I suppose you might not have time to get it off.... I'd still hold miller.

I do like Miller's upside and feel that he deserves a tad more patience. I think over time he'll start getting more snaps than D.Thomas as long as he can show flashes of brilliance.

Le'Veon is still unproven this season (imo), especially coming off a lisfranc injury. Uncertainty in a struggling offense/team with a messy backfield.

Miller by a slight margin.

If your league is active or you know the people, I would try looking for a 2 for 1 trade. I am not a big fan of Miller, but as other have said, its still early. What RBs do you have? Are you going to need Bell to start right away or can you hold off for awhile? But if it comes down to it, I'm definitely dropping Miller over D Wilson or Gordon.

Bell is the short term solution so yes I would do what you can to pick him up. I do like Lamar miller still but as of right now Bell is the way to go.

If your league is active or you know the people, I would try looking for a 2 for 1 trade. I am not a big fan of Miller, but as other have said, its still early. What RBs do you have? Are you going to need Bell to start right away or can you hold off for awhile? But if it comes down to it, I'm definitely dropping Miller over D Wilson or Gordon.

I have my starting RB's. and i would not be starting bell, unless he was playing very well or i needed to play him for a bye week fill in.

my starting RB's are Trent Richardson / Demarco Murray / Darren Sproles

David Wilson and Lamar Miller are my backups.

I say add Bell. But I say try to do a 2-1 trade with Miller than dropping him outright.

Thanks for helping on mine

a 2 for 1 deal is difficult to do. especially with bell sitting there on the WW. so i need to make a move now. and there's no one else on my roster, i think, worth dropping (other options are david wilson and josh gordon)

I have my starting RB's. and i would not be starting bell, unless he was playing very well or i needed to play him for a bye week fill in.

my starting RB's are Trent Richardson / Demarco Murray / Darren Sproles

David Wilson and Lamar Miller are my backups.

Yeah with that lineup I am personally sticking with Miller for now. It's close tho... I have yet to watch a Pit game this year, but from what I've heard/read, their line has been just as horrible as their RBs. Miller had an awful 1st game against the Browns, but for being one of the worst teams, their def has been solid against the run. Besides that, the only reason I see going with Bell over Miller is the .2ppt

An argument can possibly be made for dropping D Wil. However, since you don't currently need him, I'm keeping bc of his potential.