Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kidtwentytwo

Your revised first round

31 posts in this topic

If you knew at your draft what you know now...

First 3 are next locks

Charles

McCoy

AP

Next 4 are debatable

Martin

Lynch

Murray

Bush

Then the other 5 are up for grabs

Gotta put Graham in there now

Manning

Rodgers

Foster

Richardson

Calvin

Julio

Charles

McCoy

Megatron

AP

Forte

Graham

Murray

Manning / Rodgers

Lynch

Dez Bryant

Morris

Dead to me until proven otherwise: Spiller, Wilson

Underwhelming: Foster, Martin

Yahoo Blue Light Special: Shonn Greene, Ryan Mathews

why is murray valued so high by everyone? its not like we didn't know he can produce... the big problem is health.

why is murray valued so high by everyone? its not like we didn't know he can produce... the big problem is health.

Callahan + PPR, zero other reason.

1 - AP

2 - McCoy

3 - Charles

4 - Foster

5 - Forte

6 - Rice

7 - Martin

8 - Megatron

9 - Graham

10 - Lynch

top 10 off the top of my head. It's only 3 weeks in, I wouldn't over-react too much.

1- Bilal Powell

2- LMcCoy

3-JGraham

4- cry if I didn't get a top 3 pick because you can't win without one of these studs.

Kinda early for this, in 3 weeks this can all change and in 13 weeks it could all even itself out again to as it was in the preseason.

One thing that i'm noticing is that Rodgers/Brees/Manning are more valuable than we thought they were.

1. David Wilson

2. CJ Spiller

3. Danielle Amendola

4. Chris Ivory

5. Montee Ball

6. Tom Brady

7. RG3

8. Kaepernick (sp?)

9. Eddie Lacy

10. Frank Gore

2 people like this

Kinda early for this, in 3 weeks this can all change and in 13 weeks it could all even itself out again to as it was in the preseason.

One thing that i'm noticing is that Rodgers/Brees/Manning are more valuable than we thought they were.

Not really sure how Brees was under your radar considering he made two consecutive 5000+/40+ seasons look like a cake walk.

Auction league. I took David Wilson as my first pick for $31. Peyton Manning went #40 for $29. F**k!!!

Not really sure how Brees was under your radar considering he made two consecutive 5000+/40+ seasons look like a cake walk.

That wasn't my point. My point was they are so good that you can't just ignore them in the first round like people did this year.

would havetargeted Charless heavily again ---happy.

would have advoided losers like spiller, ridely, wilson.

Joined a week 2 NFL.com managed league for kicks and I was the only one who showed up to the draft. I was pick 6/10 and everybody else was on auto draft based upon pre-draft rankings. It was funny watching my opponents grab Rice in the first, along with Ridley and Wilson in the third. I ended up with:

(in no particular order) McCoy, Bush, J. Bell, Vick, D. Jackson, A.J. Green, Nelson, and a few others who had performed well after week 2 by trying to predict the autodraft order. Went pretty well.

Joined a week 2 NFL.com managed league for kicks and I was the only one who showed up to the draft. I was pick 6/10 and everybody else was on auto draft based upon pre-draft rankings. It was funny watching my opponents grab Rice in the first, along with Ridley and Wilson in the third. I ended up with:

(in no particular order) McCoy, Bush, J. Bell, Vick, D. Jackson, A.J. Green, Nelson, and a few others who had performed well after week 2 by trying to predict the autodraft order. Went pretty well.

Has nothing to do with the thread but that's awesome. Keep us posted on your team.

I will play......based off the first 3 weeks.......

Peterson

McCoy

Charles

Lynch

Martin

Jimmy Graham

Calvin Johnson

Peyton Manning

Forte

Foster

1. Adrian Peterson 2. LeSean McCoy 3. Jamaal Charles 4. Matt Forte 5. Calvin Johnson 6. Doug Martin 7. Jimmy Graham 8. Marshawn Lynch 9. Dez Bryant 10. Julio Jones 11. Brandon Marshall 12. AJ Green

In a 12 team, 2 QB PPR league.

1. Peyton Manning

2. Adrian Peterson

3. Jamaal Charles

4. LeSean McCoy

5. Aaron Rodgers

6. Drew Brees

7. Marshawn Lynch

8. Matt Forte

9. Calvin Johnson

10. Doug Martin

11. Jimmy Graham