Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JimmyGs

Kevin Ogletree 2013 Season Outlook

15 posts in this topic

Just saw this! Vjax and M Williams have missed practice all week.

In Williams and Jackson's absence, WRs Kevin Ogletree, Eric Page and Russell Shepard have been taking the reps in practice; only Ogletree had an NFL catch before last week.

We could see Ogletree starting this weekend! What does everyone think?

Not worth a look in fantasy. Glennon doesn't have one game under his belt, who knows which receivers he's going to choose? He had a lot of short passes to his slots and RBs in college, so unless Ogletree plays the slot, he has absolutely zero value.

Who knows. He's nothing more then a stash on your bench just in case Glennon catches on early, at this point. Hey it's possible, definitely don't start him this week though.

3 TDs. Then never to be heard from again(just like last year)

I'd be ok with that if he was in my lineup that week. Use em then lose em!

Lions signed WR Kevin Ogletree.

Ogletree was released by the Bucs on Tuesday. He'll provide veteran depth with Nate Burleson (arm) sidelined. Ogletree has experience in the slot and will compete with Ryan Broyles for snaps in three-wide sets.

nice, some upside here?

Probably not, but he will probably see some of the snaps that we thought would go to Broyles. So the signing of another slot guy more hurts Broyles than anything else

nice, some upside here?

He got released by the Bucs, so, I highly doubt it.

Well I mean, the way Lions/Stafford has been playing is one thing to think about, and you've got to think he has a better QB to throw it to now than all the drama Freeman and the Bucs were going through? I don't know, I'm just speculating.