Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dave04

Wanna rate my team? WHIR

3 posts in this topic

Drafted this team the other night. It's a 10-team league H2H counting G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, Hits, SOG, W, SV%, SV, GAA, SHO.

We start two C, two RW, Two LW, 1 extra forward and four Defense and two goalies

Here's who I got

C - Tavares, Getzlaf

LW - Benn, Lupul (RW), Landeskog, Hartnell,

RW - Wheeler, Simmonds, Stewart

D - Subban, Byfuglien (RW), Green, Burns (RW), Gudas

G - Howard, Lehtonen, Halak

I took Gudas with my last pick to try and load up on PIMs and Hit. May end up dropping him once the season starts if anyone on the waiver wire catches my eye. Any thoughts are welcome - will WHIR

Your defense is stacked and you have a great pair of centers. Your goalies are ok, but you would definitely benefit from acquiring another solid one, unless Halak gets more playing time in than expected. I think you should also try to imrove your wingers.

Overall it's pretty good. 6.5-7 out of 10 if 5 is average.

Solid. Smart move getting some toughs down the right side. Tough position once Ovi is off the board. Simmonds and Stewart are great for hits and PIMs while not hurting you on PP and points. Yeah there will always be a Gudas type on the waivers, play it out and see who is available. Keep an eye out for guys getting too many press box nights. You want someone who is in the lineup even if its only for 5 min/gm.

And I like the goaltending. Having this debate last night with friends about Howard. I think his stats are going to be great and easily a top goalie.