Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerryIsAlive

Mike Conley Jr.

Damon and Lowry didnt put in more than 15 min and Conley played for 25 i think... did somebody get hurt or are they just giving the kid a look... he had 9 assists which is pretty nice... anybody have any input?

Garbage time. Grizzlies got blown out pretty early in the game.

Gay and Gasol both played under 30 mins and it looks like Gay was having a nice game, Iavaroni is weird.

if conley continues to get the minutes hes gotten the last 2 games, the grizz will lose, simple as that.

I have been watching Conley as a sleeper. Stupid Lowry is screwing up his chances. I just thought they would give him some minutes to prove himself as they always seem to be rebuilding. Conley with 10 points and 9 assists last game was nice, I was hoping for something like that all season, but it won't happen unless Damon or Lowry gets dealt or injured. Maybe second half once they are out of it entirely.

I have been watching Conley as a sleeper. Stupid Lowry is screwing up his chances. I just thought they would give him some minutes to prove himself as they always seem to be rebuilding. Conley with 10 points and 9 assists last game was nice, I was hoping for something like that all season, but it won't happen unless Damon or Lowry gets dealt or injured. Maybe second half once they are out of it entirely.

right now, lowry > conley

conley will be good, but if the grizz wanna win some games this yr, they'd play lowry over conley. he's more aggressive offensively and is much better defensively.

i agree that stoudamire needs to go though.

If the Griz don't give Conley any minutes this season, how do they expect him to develop into the PG they drafted him to be? I know they want to win this season, but they aren't going to do much even with Lowry over Conley. Will they give Conley minutes second half at least, once they realize they once again won't come close to the playoffs? I am watching Conley for a dynasty keeper team, don't know if I should waste the roster spot on him or if I should dump him for Lowry or a different FA.

Conley has to get his chance eventually, Memphis used the number 4 pick on him. They would have traded their pick or drafted a big man instead if they weren't panning on at least giving Conley a chance to play as their PG. I wish they would just give up on Damon, he isn't the answer and 35 he isn't getting any younger. He was great when he played for TOR, but he isn't the answer in MEM. Give Conley and Lowry the time and let Stoudamire teach them what he can from his years of PG experience.

Rotoworld just said that the Griz are going to give Conley more minutes alongside Lowry. If he can put up anything like his 10points and 9assists...I'll take him. Especially considering he is on my bench in my dynasty league right now. Anyone else heard anything about how much time he'll get or any predictions on his line if he starts getting 25 minutes like he did the other night?