Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sott3

9.2913 -- Redskins @ Raiders Game Thread

68 posts in this topic

Matt Flynn making his case today - perfect timing for him to create a QB controversy since he's up against the Redskins secondary this week.

Anyone know why Jennings was on the field rather than Mcfadded the entire last Oakland drive minus the first play?

Disregard... just said hamstring problem, but back out there

Well, I enjoyed three weeks of a healthy McFadden. Already hurt. And just so happens he got hurt the week I decided to pass on a trade. Tried to get cute because I figured he'd go off against Washington, then I would trade him at his highest value.

Anyone know why Jennings was on the field rather than Mcfadded the entire last Oakland drive minus the first play?

Problem with hbis hammy. They were working on it on the sideline..

anyone complaining about DMC's hamstring shouldn't be playing fantasy football..

Trainers are stretching it out, he's got the baseball under the hammy. Looks precautionary but might still come back. Definitely don't want to make it worse though

1 person likes this

Well, I enjoyed three weeks of a healthy McFadden. Already hurt. And just so happens he got hurt the week I decided to pass on a trade. Tried to get cute because I figured he'd go off against Washington, then I would trade him at his highest value.

Nobody cares

Matt Flynn making his case today - perfect timing for him to create a QB controversy since he's up against the Redskins secondary this week.

Typed just seconds before a 45 yard pick 6.

Self-fail