Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

9.29.13 -- SNF: New England Patriots @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread

498 posts in this topic

All hail the return of Gronk!!!! Wait. Two excellent QBs missing major weapons.....What will happen? Who's got Quizz Rodgers going? Brandon Bolden? Harry Douglas? These aren't the names we drafted???

Post em'.

Just need Julio too not go off for 150 yards and 2 scores and I got the win...although it is Julio so its likely he breaks my heart tonight

Did anyone else watch the pre-game interview with Brady? Am I the only one that think he cuts his own hair now?

Just need Julio too not go off for 150 yards and 2 scores and I got the win...although it is Julio so its likely he breaks my heart tonight

That's what I have to get to win...good luck to you sir!

That's what I have to get to win...good luck to you sir!

And to you...not many receivers can make me nervous in a situation like this, but Julio certainly does.

Two of the top 5 qb's in the game right now ( one top 8 qb of all time) the greatest TE to ever play the game, if only Steven Jackson and gronk were healthy this game would be that much better.

Time for Aaron Dobson to show off against a questionable defense. ok... wishful thinking? :rolleyes:

I've got no fantasy players involved.. finally a game I can just watch and enjoy without hoping for this and that to happen....

I wish. My Edleman vs his Thompkins. No rest.

I sat Roddy for Snelling and Thompkins. I already f'd up by starting Broyles today. Let's see how else I can F this day up.

Time for Aaron Dobson to show off against a questionable defense. ok... wishful thinking? :rolleyes:

Hope he does bro, hope he does. I hope he channels his Marshall predecessor tonight.

Not at all, both pats WRs play against rookie corners. Dobson is a target hog, he won't be short of any opportunities

sat Dobson in favor of Roddy, some called me crazy. But so far I think Roddy is lookin better

bolden owners will hate whoever that guy is who just caught that pass by the end of the night

here we go

sat Dobson in favor of Roddy, some called me crazy. But so far I think Roddy is lookin better

so far? bro the pats just got on the field.