Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

predator_05

Monday Night Football: What do you need for the win? (Week 4)

181 posts in this topic

I need:

Sproles to outscore Colston in one league

Sproles to get 9 points in another

Standard scoring. Unbeaten records on the line.

Colston + Hartley to get less than 15 points...

Phucking Matt Ryan and Julio Jones... I was the 92% favorite with 3 minutes left in the game and in those 3 minutes due to Matt Ryan useless bomb to Julio I went from 92% favorite to 44% underdog. Combination of Refs incorrectly saying NE didn't get the first down when they clearly did, Tom Brady fumbling, Atlanta recovering the onside kick, Atlanta getting the ball again and Matt Ryan throwing a 70 something yard bomb to Julio. Seriously WTF

Down 21 (PPR) with Jimmy Graham and Lamar Miller left to play for me and the Saints D/ST for him.

Team 1 i need graham to not have -2 points

Team 2 im up by 30 with graham and sproles and he has no def

Team 3 30 yards from lamar miller

Down by 10 and I have Sproles and Lamar Miller going. And somehow I am not entirely confident that I can make it up. I know Sproles should be able to get this on his own but let's see.

I need Superman to fly around the world counterclockwise really fast to reverse time, so that I can take VJax out of my lineup.

1 person likes this

Colston + Hartley to get less than 15 points...

Phucking Matt Ryan and Julio Jones... I was the 92% favorite with 3 minutes left in the game and in those 3 minutes due to Matt Ryan useless bomb to Julio I went from 92% favorite to 44% underdog. Combination of Refs incorrectly saying NE didn't get the first down when they clearly did, Tom Brady fumbling, Atlanta recovering the onside kick, Atlanta getting the ball again and Matt Ryan throwing a 70 something yard bomb to Julio. Seriously WTF

Team 1 i need graham to not have -2 points

Call me crazy but in situations like this I usually bench the player. Chances of him fumbling twice and then not scoring any more points is .0001 but I don't like taking the chance. I'll forgo total points and take the guaranteed w.

I need Superman to fly around the world counterclockwise really fast to reverse time, so that I can take VJax out of my lineup.

BAHAHAHA I need this too so I can put in Mike Williams instead of Broyles.

Ha had a great Sunday night

130-146 n had tony G n Kenbrell go off. Up against chandler jones n edelman. Now score is 155-152...Me

Got jimmy G left n he has Darren Sproles left

Gonna be hella close

I'm up by 33.5 points in a ppr. My opponent has Colston and Miami kicker to go tomorrow.

I'm actually terrified of this matchup and really feel in my soul I'm going to lose. The reason for this is because I am the king of soul crushing defeats. I'm not even going to watch the game. Will just check the scores at like midnight and hope I have the lead.

Tannnehill to have a monster game while avoiding Mike Wallace and Hartley kicking 4+ field goals.

13 points from sproles in a ppr/return league. Maybe he gets his first td of the season. My luck he gets injured on the first play.

league 1 - Nothing, already won and have Colston, Hartline and Hartley for extra pile on points hehehe.

league 2 - I'm Up 18 points, my opponent has Charles Clay and NO defense, i have Brees and Hartley.... he thinks he can still beat me.

I mean its possible if Clay hauls in a TD pass and NO def has some pick 6s but... really i have Brees.

I did drop Clay in that league to pick up Heath Miller lololol.