Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ipg46

Taiwan Jones 2013 Season Outlook

5 posts in this topic

They moved this guy to cornerback, but he showed up on offense at the end of the last game. I know Jennings is the guy now that both DMC and Reece are hurt, but if there's any indication that the Raiders are planning to give Taiwan Jones some time on offense, there might be some upside. He's 6-foot/200-pounds and runs a 4.33.

How many touches did he get? All I can remember is when he got the ball on that fake punt. I'd be surprised even with their injuries if he became an offensive factor. Don't they still have that RB Stewart on the team? I think they like him

Rashad Jennings (concussion) was limited in Wednesday's practice.

Although the fact that he practiced at all is a good sign, beat writer Jerry McDonald makes it clear Jennings has "yet to be fully cleared" for Week 14 against the Jets. With Jennings limited, and Darren McFadden (ankle/hamstring) and Jeremy Stewart (ankle/knee) unavailable for Wednesday's practice, the Raiders were so depleted at tailback that they converted DB Taiwan Jones to running back. Jones did play the position in college.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5273/rashad-jennings

wow.....shame they don't have a few fast big guys that are more familar with the offense then Jones. Shame they don't have Pryor.

oh wait.

or a bunch of speedster with no abilty to catch the ball but that can an least hug it.

oh wait.

Lol, Rotoworld saying that Marcel Reece is going to be backing up Rashad Jennings/McFadden if they don't play.

Meanwhile, in real life, Taiwan Jones is taking the first team reps in practice. And FB Marcel Reece himself said "Taiwan was back home. Should have never left."

http://blog.sfgate.com/raiders/2013/12/04/mcfadden-absence-means-suprise-guest-at-rb/