Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kittenmittons

Buy Low/Sell High 2013

Who are you buying low on and selling high on right now?

Buy low:

CJ Spiller

David Wilson

Terrelle Pryor (QB Flex leagues)

Ryan Tannehill (QB Flex leagues)

Roddy White

Sell high:

Trent Richardson

Arian Foster

Victor Cruz

Doug Martin

Trying to sell high on Trent Richardson right now...no luck so far but I'm in a very trade-phobic league.

why is Arian sell high? i ask as a Ben Tate owner. Also what about selling high on Anquan? with the looming return of Manningham and eventually Crabtree, his stock only looks to drop, right?

Doug Martin is definitely a buy low. He has been average so far this season. He got nowhere against Arizona. Remember he had a slow start to his rookie campaign last year and ended up being a fantasy beast. I would know, I traded him one week before his single handed demolition of Oakland in week 8 I think it was. He didn't score or go over 100 until week 6 or 7 last year.

Doug Martin is definitely a buy low. He has been average so far this season. He got nowhere against Arizona. Remember he had a slow start to his rookie campaign last year and ended up being a fantasy beast. I would know, I traded him one week before his single handed demolition of Oakland in week 8 I think it was. He didn't score or go over 100 until week 6 or 7 last year.

they came out of the bye week 5 last season against new orleans i believe and he went on a tear from there. Thursday night vs a good Minnesota run def, he torched for over 200+ total yds and 3 td's if i'm not mistaken. He scored almost 60pts that game. Give him time... he's the rock for that team.

A friend in my league can't trade Trent Richardson for anything right now. I don't think he's done anything to "sell high" on... Without a productive game, nobody wants to touch him...

Just traded Doug Martin & Kembrell Thompkins for LeSean McCoy & Sidney Rice.

Don't know if I made a good trade or not..

Just traded Doug Martin & Kembrell Thompkins for LeSean McCoy & Sidney Rice.

Don't know if I made a good trade or not..

Great trade. Dump the Bucs offense at this points. McCoy is a top 3 back.

Sold high on Kenbrell and packaged with Bernard for Marshall.

Sold Trent for Marshall & Vjax for Chris Johnson.

sell High & Buy Low???? What you guys think?

Buy low - Hakeem Nicks

Time for buying low for White is over.

Trying to sell high on Trent Richardson right now...no luck so far but I'm in a very trade-phobic league.

Add MJD to the buy low

wish I had tried trading MJD before his value plummetted. I am in a similar league....nobody's trading.

I offered MJD for L'Veon Bell and Alex Smith, no deal ... it's riduculous. I think they are afraid every trade is bad for them.

What the....?

I think it has something to do with them paying too much for a player in auction somehow the value is stuck in their feeble brains.

I disagree with Foster being a sell high, he looks like he has his legs under him after not playing in preseason.

I don't think it's a coincidence that in game 4 he looks like himself again.

Also, I would think Martin is a buy low versus a sell high.

Love Roddy White as buy low, after their bye I think he'll be good to go.

Add MJD to the buy low

wish I had tried trading MJD before his value plummetted. I am in a similar league....nobody's trading.

I offered MJD for L'Veon Bell and Alex Smith, no deal ... it's riduculous. I think they are afraid every trade is bad for them.

What the....?

I think it has something to do with them paying too much for a player in auction somehow the value is stuck in their feeble brains.

I would not trade L'Veon Bell for MJD, no way in hell.

I just got Roddy White for Dwayne Bowe.

I think you sell high on Le'Veon if you have the RB depth. Considering flipping him for Wayne or Amendola in a PPR.

why is Arian sell high? i ask as a Ben Tate owner. Also what about selling high on Anquan? with the looming return of Manningham and eventually Crabtree, his stock only looks to drop, right?

It's just my opinion. I'd try to swing Arian + something for a guy like McCoy or Charles or even AP if you can.

I agree with selling high on Anquan Bolden, that's another good one.

The reasons I would say trade Martin or Foster high:

Right now you can probably come up with a package that you can afford to pay that sends Martin+WR2 or Foster+WR2 or something like that for McCoy, Charles, or AP.

One more bad game for Foster or Doug Martin and I'm not sure you can still do that.

Martin for me is already in CJ Spiller/Ray Rice "ick" territory (and I own both in one league... CSB - and yes I'd still buy Spiller but only very low)

I've been trying to get Wilson for the past week but no owners are budging. I think many are seeing if he exploits the Philly D before abandoning ship.

If you're selling "high" on Martin, you're selling high on name value only. Otherwise you're actually selling when his value is pretty low, coming off his most disappointing performance and heading into his bye week. The better play is to wait for him to come back and hopefully have a good game against the Philly D and a few more easier matchups coming up.

I see him as a buy-low or a hold for his owners. No one's gonna pay much right now even though he's the bell cow in that offense.

I am offering MJD and Alex smith for Le'Veon Bell. Crazy or smart?