Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kittenmittons

Buy Low/Sell High 2013

I offered a guy in my league Gordon + Reed + Sproles for D Thomas. His TE is Gonzo, who is hurt. His flex play goes between bilal powell and kendall wright (and with Locker hurt, Ten WR is a crapshoot)

He texted me that he "doesnt know" if he can let Thomas go for my offer. I feel I'm offering more than enough, especially with Denver facing KC/NE (Talib)/KC over the next 3 weeks. He's 5-5, I'm 9-1. I saw this as a mutually beneficial trade, as I trade depth and get my Manning/Thomas connection, while he gets a better schedule over the next 3 weeks, a Top 10 TE (at minimum, to replace an injured, double/triple teamed TE) and a guy he can flex

Am I missing something? I've been told before I was even offering too much for Thomas, since the Denver WR core can focus in on anybody any given week

I would ask him what it will take to get Thomas. And show him the math that makes it good for him too. Sometimes people don't think about it and just go on name alone.

I'm sorry if this has been brought up and beaten to death, but I don't want to scroll back through the whole thread: is Roddy White a buy low candidate or is he scrap for the heap?

I think Roddy will be ok after this week if he's healthy. Who are they going to throw to? Harry Douglas all the time?

Should I try and trade Russell Wilson?

What are your other QB options other than Wilson?

Not good. I have Case Keenum. I was thinking about Wilson for another qb because of ROS matchups for him. I will probably stick with him because he has been consistent but I wanted some input.

Not good. I have Case Keenum. I was thinking about Wilson for another qb because of ROS matchups for him. I will probably stick with him because he has been consistent but I wanted some input.

Definitely keep Wilson

I'm buying low on Welker. He got a concussion, so there will probably be a panic, plus he hasn't done much recently. By all accounts he is supposed to play next week and I think we all know that he'll get his, sooner or later.

I have Russell Wilson and Phillip Rivers in a 1qb 10 man league (Everyone pretty much is solid at QB) so I'd get low value trying to trade them. Who do you think is my best bet keeping and who is best trading? I hear people saying Wilson is a a sell-high so im here.