Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kittenmittons

Buy Low/Sell High 2013

Sell high on Stacy? Don't really like the rest of his schedule and now Bradford is out.

Sell high on Moreno? I was thinking of trying to deal Moreno and Cameron for McCoy. Non ppr

Would you prefer Wilson or Brady for ROS? I have an offer for Stacy for Wilson but I am trying pursue Brady? What you guys think? Who is better for reminder of the season?

Sell medium-high on Alfred Morris?

Game yesterday was not too encouraging...had good yardage and looked great but they seem to favor Helu on GL. Plus, Redskins seem like they'll be playing from behind a lot...

Game yesterday was not too encouraging...had good yardage and looked great but they seem to favor Helu on GL. Plus, Redskins seem like they'll be playing from behind a lot...

This is why ppl should buy low on Morris.

Yesterday was likely an aberration w/ Helu

This is why ppl should buy low on Morris.

Yesterday was likely an aberration w/ Helu

Doubt that. Yesterday was likely the shape of things to come.

Getting pretty much every goal line carry to the tune of 3 TD's and his snap count and touches increasing steadily for 3 weeks is not an aberration.

If you ask me and I've said this all along last year included, Helu is the wildly more talented back and if this wasn't Shanahan he'd probably have been the starter all along and Morris would be the 10 touch 30% of snap count once in a great blue matchup Flex play guy.

I'm not saying Morris isn't a good runner or player, but this is what should have been all along IMHO.

I'm sick that I dropped him in my main money league weeks ago and left him out there until he was snagged and started this week.

And I cannot dream who would buy high on Morris right now, or how you sell high, even if he does indeed bounce back.

He's so low on my ROS RB's it isn't funny.

Doubt that. Yesterday was likely the shape of things to come.

Getting pretty much every goal line carry to the tune of 3 TD's and his snap count and touches increasing steadily for 3 weeks is not an aberration.

If you ask me and I've said this all along last year included, Helu is the wildly more talented back and if this wasn't Shanahan he'd probably have been the starter all along and Morris would be the 10 touch 30% of snap count once in a great blue matchup Flex play guy.

I'm not saying Morris isn't a good runner or player, but this is what should have been all along IMHO.

I'm sick that I dropped him in my main money league weeks ago and left him out there until he was snagged and started this week.

And I cannot dream who would buy high on Morris right now, or how you sell high, even if he does indeed bounce back.

He's so low on my ROS RB's it isn't funny.

Hey man I like that analysis. I haven't watched the Skins much TBH. I hope you're right, b/c I recently traded Garcon for Lacy & the guy had offered me either Lacy or Morris. I had a gut feeling that Lacy would blow up w/ the WRs out, etc. He had a good game vs. Baltimore, who was pretty decent vs. the Run.

I hope that trend continues and I feel good about my Lacy>Morris decision.

Anyone selling Vjax high and what is high for him?

if i had vjax, id hang on tight. you dont find WRs that are targeted 22 times too often. theyll be behind and throwing often as well.

Sold VJax and Fitz for Megatron. Immediately sell high. They just played two extremely soft defenses (which is why I bought low on VJax prior to the Philly game). Know that everyone is like "oooo he got 22 targets" - lets see how he does against Carolina, Seattle, etc. He has another 3 good games, and then some blanks.

I'm buying low on Foster in any league I can afford to. Tate is down (he thinks he's coming back after the bye, but he isn't), he's got his bye this week, and he just had a bad day due to an injury. His hamstring is gonna be fine, and Houston is gonna keep feeding him with their fresh-as-can-be QB.

Andrew Luck - Sell high?

Tony Romo or Andrew Luck ROS?

In general Romo > Luck slightly but without Reggie Wayne, Luck loses a bit of value. Not a lot though.

Andrew Luck - Sell high?

Tony Romo or Andrew Luck ROS?

Luck loses a bit of value with Wayne out but not enough to consider him a sell high. Still a top 10 QB rest of the year. I like him a little over Romo ROS too.

Sell high on Ridley? who to target?

I'd hold onto Ridley. You won't get enough value for him right now and he could be more than a RB2 for the rest of the year if Bellicheck decides to use him the way they did last year.

Trade my harry Douglas for roddy? Good buy low sell high? Would roddy owners go for this?

It depends on how much you need Harry. Its reasonable though, especially if Roddy's owner cant afford to sit on him.

i sold high on ridley with terrance williams for gronk and le'veon bell last week, i'd try get bell if you can

i sold high on ridley with terrance williams for gronk and le'veon bell last week, i'd try get bell if you can

Thats a great trade for you

Is Chris Johnson a buy-low, sell-high, or neither?

Def buy-low. He just doesn't seem to have any kind of pep in his step. Whatever happened during his 2000 yard campaign, sapped him of his desire to run hard anymore. He's better than a Ivory or MJD or Stacy at the moment, but that's about it.

How about a buy low on Fitzgerald? He seems to be getting healthier and should be very close to 100% after the bye week. The schedule softens as well.

Guest JimmyGs

Think of selling high on Vernon Davis. Once Manningham and Crabtree return I see his targets and RZ opportunities taking a big hit. Just not sure of his value. Was offered Bell/Fitz for Davis/Edelman but then I have to get a TE2 off of WW.