Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyGangGreenFFL

Start D.Wilson or B.Powell (or longshot J.Bell)?

Who would you start? Powell has had 2 nice games, but they got Goodson comin back from suspension, so who knows how the carries will split. And the giants just release Derel Scott so that either means more touches and trust in Wilson, or they're going to give the rock to BrandonJacobs more. ReggieBush just had a monster game, so maybe he'll be a little banged up and Joique will have a nice game.

Thoughts?

I'm a Jets fan and I'm high on J. Bell..... That being said I'd start Wilson this week, mostly because he has one less RB to share the carries with in the backfield, and he's due for a bustout game one of these weeks. J. Bell is still a backup when Bush is healthy.... if Bell was starting due to a Bush injury I would say start Bell, but that isn't the case this week. I don't think Goodson will be a huge threat to Powell's carries this week (he's likely going to cut into the backup RB's carries - Green). My concern with the Jets is falling behind early to the Falcons and having to throw the ball a ton while playing catch-up.... limiting the number of carries he may see (I pray I'm wrong there lol).

I'm a Jets fan and I'm high on J. Bell..... That being said I'd start Wilson this week, mostly because he has one less RB to share the carries with in the backfield, and he's due for a bustout game one of these weeks. J. Bell is still a backup when Bush is healthy.... if Bell was starting due to a Bush injury I would say start Bell, but that isn't the case this week. I don't think Goodson will be a huge threat to Powell's carries this week (he's likely going to cut into the backup RB's carries - Green). My concern with the Jets is falling behind early to the Falcons and having to throw the ball a ton while playing catch-up.... limiting the number of carries he may see (I pray I'm wrong there lol).

That's why Powell didn't get many touches last week - good point

I'm struggling with this, too.

I get to pick two from: J. Bell, Wilson, Miller, Moreno, and McFadden.

All very decent producing backs this season, if not up and down... except for Wilson, who hasn't done squat. ESPN is projecting Bell at 11 points and Wilson at 7, but obviously Bell is the backup and Wilson is the starter. I've already been burned twice by starting Wilson over Bell.

I don't even know. I'm trying to find a reliable 1, but no one is trading.

I wouldn't trust a giant still. You're saying your worried about the jets falling behind, but what about the giants whose defense is even worse than the eagles and is going against a wildly offensive team. I'm going with Powell, who I dropped David Wilson for, to fill in Alfred Morris' bye week.

Powell may have lost touches last week due to the Jets losing, but he still scored more points than Wilson. Even in a split backfield Powell scored more points than Wilson. The Giants will more than likely be playing from behind as well. I would never start Wilson until he shows some kind of production.