Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lenny914

Steve Francis

I'm not a fan of his, but i am a bit surprised by his lack of pt.

I mean look at Alston and James they both struggling, how much more of a dire situation do you guys think it will take to get Francis a minute?

fgm-a 3pm- ftm-a +/- off def tot ast pf st to bs ba pts

R.Alston 29:23 2-9 2-5 0-0 +9 1 1 2 3 1 1 1 0 1 6

M.James 21:59 1-5 1-2 2-2 -9 0 1 1 2 1 1 3 0 0 5

those stats do not wow me at all.

To be honest, i'm just curious to see how much Francis has declined on the court.. lol

Francis is far removed from the "Franchise" but he should be getting some PT. he has burnt me so bad the last few years i dont even care if he doesnt play at all this year. but sooner or later he will get some run.

even if alston and james are not doing too well, there is really no need for adelman to change the lineup. they are winning, and against tough teams at that. i'm surprised that he gets absolutely 0 minutes, but he should have a role sometime in the season.

even when both alston and james are struggling, theyre both better than francis. i have no idea why hes even in the league anymore. not only has he lost a step but his game is outdated. the streetball fad is dead stevie...at least it is in the NBA.

Not relevant in fantasy or real life - just sitting there laughing it up on the sideline.

Paid to sit in a $150 warm-up suit for a couple hours, what a life.

Not relevant in fantasy or real life - just sitting there laughing it up on the sideline.

Paid to sit in a $150 warm-up suit for a couple hours, what a life.

Yeah man seriously.

I mean look at Alston and James they both struggling, how much more of a dire situation do you guys think it will take to get Francis a minute?

When the other 2 catch fire, the building they're in is out of fire extinguishers, the phones to the NBDL hotline are all dead, and even on the spare emergency Batcave-line, it turns out the NBDL is out of PGs with pulses.

THEN! and only then, will Stevie Franchise make a reappearance.