Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beto666

Karen's effect on Sunday games

15 posts in this topic

How should we take into account Sunday games happening in Miami and Tennessee? Is it no big deal? Play running backs, don't play running backs, etc.

How should we take into account Sunday games happening in Miami and Tennessee? Is it no big deal? Play running backs, don't play running backs, etc.

Is Karen your girlfriend?

Too early to get into details. Still uncertaintty about track and location. But I can say with some certainty that Miami shouldn't really be affected at all.

It looks like the only football city that would be affected on Sunday by it's current track would be New Orleans. And they play in Chicago. I don't expect this storm to affect any games.

Too early to get into details. Still uncertaintty about track and location. But I can say with some certainty that Miami shouldn't really be affected at all.

Is it certainty or uncertainty?

Dont let your wife stop you from watching Football. You are a man dammit. You are man and its time to roar! Now go back and let her know Sunday's is your day!
1 person likes this

Is it certainty or uncertainty?

The exact track and strength is hard to pinpoint, but it's definitely not hitting Miami. Better?

Is Karen your girlfriend?

I heard she's blowing pretty hard.

1 person likes this

I would upgrade Alex Smith and Dwayne Bowe. Maybe with a 45 MPH tail wind one of his passes might accidentally go 15 yards down field.

2 people like this