Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

10.03.13 -- TNF -- Buffalo Bills @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread

1,124 posts in this topic

Finally, it's here! The game you've been craving since you woke up on Tuesday and started fiddling with your fantasy lineups - Bills vs. Browns - Manuel vs. Hoyer, Stevie Johnson and the crew, the Browns 3-headed monster of a backfield!!! ...okay, maybe not so much...

This game may not have the headline stars of the NFL, but it does have a handful of players fantasy owners will have their eyes peeled for, including early season fantasy darling James, I mean, Jordan Cameron.

Post 'em here...

I have an uncomfortably substantial amount of players in action tonight... I'm f'ed.

Same here. I'm not liking my chances either.

Interested to see how the non believers in the Thursday dud will defend the score when it ends up 14-7 and the scoring plays are two kick returns and a pick 6.

Probably making the biggest bonehead move and starting Gordon over Green. Perhaps I am just too scared of Talib, or just trying something to keep things interesting, but fantasy gods be with me tonight.

I have an uncomfortably substantial amount of players in action tonight... I'm f'ed.

Same here. I'm not liking my chances either.

Don't fret...San Fran pulled it off last Thursday with Anquan and Frankie

Got Jordan, Gordon, Woods and McGahee all on my roster. I love when I have players on both sides on a televised game

Probably making the biggest bonehead move and starting Gordon over Green. Perhaps I am just too scared of Talib, or just trying something to keep things interesting, but fantasy gods be with me tonight.

You actually did it huh....good for you. Swing for the Fences! :P

You actually did it huh....good for you. Swing for the Fences! :P

Haha yeah I am going for it. Catch me later in the "Vent and Rant" thread.

I don't envy Spiller-Fjax owners tonight

What about fjax owners that also own DMC? lol...starting fjax with no confidence

please tell me you mean Shonn Greene and are just a poor speller. :lol:

1 person likes this

All my years of FF I've have never started a Browns player. I have 2 going tonight.

Let the games begin!! LOL

1 person likes this

I'm going against Cameron and Mcgahee while sitting spiller

Here's to low scoring Thursday game!!