Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ss3walkman

Chase Reynolds 2013 Season Outlook

41 posts in this topic

In my league I went to Rams running backs and saw this guy. Is he active? Could he be the one to get carries for the Rams this week?

1,400 yards, 12 TD's ROS IMO. Must add everywhere. Run, don't walk.

Just added him in my 50 teamer

Would you consider adding him in a 44-teamer? I can't decide.

I honestly don't think he'll get run but with the job being supposedly up for grabs, I figured he should get some kind of mention FWIW

His only problem it that he is a plodder who only gets 3 YPC and was overrated out of college.

Just because he fumbled twice doesn't mean he should be in the dog house, he will break out this week IMO.

He is banged up right now, but hold onto him because he will be a beast ROS.

I just don't know if I should start him this week because I also have Tom Swanson, Jim Jacobs and Phil Harris, stacked! CSB

2 people like this

His only problem it that he is a plodder who only gets 3 YPC and was overrated out of college.

Just because he fumbled twice doesn't mean he should be in the dog house, he will break out this week IMO.

He is banged up right now, but hold onto him because he will be a beast ROS.

I just don't know if I should start him this week because I also have Tom Swanson, Jim Jacobs and Phil Harris, stacked! CSB

Hockey?

His rating on Madden 25 is below a 50, that's a good thing right?

Less is more, right?

His rating on Madden 25 is below a 50, that's a good thing right?

Less is more, right?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Serious question, when is the last time a white running back was worth owning in fantasy? Peyton Hillis was kind of a fullback that randomly busted out for a year, can anyone think of an actual white runner that was worth owning over the past 5 years?

Oh, for sure. He and Mike McNeill will be the top waiver pick ups next week. Get them now while you can.

Serious question, when is the last time a white running back was worth owning in fantasy? Peyton Hillis was kind of a fullback that randomly busted out for a year, can anyone think of an actual white runner that was worth owning over the past 5 years?

Danny Woodhead would like a word with you!

This question is way too easy to answer! Who was that starting RB for the Denver Broncos between 2010-2012? :ph34r:

This question is way too easy to answer! Who was that starting RB for the Denver Broncos between 2010-2012? :ph34r:

Willis McGahee/Knowshon Moreno.

Danny Woodhead would like a word with you!

God bless Danny Woodhead, but he is a receiving back, I'm talking about a between the tackles runner who gets 250+ carries a year. I cannot think of the last one for the life of me.

Lol TEBOW!

:rolleyes:

Nick Goings is literally the only RB who was white who has received over 200+ carries the last 10 years. LOL!!!!

Lol TEBOW!

Yes thank you. LMAO! ;)

Lol TEBOW!

Yes thank you. LMAO! ;)

Sorry Tebow didn't play there in 2012 so I was confused :(