Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kushpacker

-GRADE THE TRADE- WHIR

12 team standard scoring, grade the trade...

I gave up- Josh Gordon/ Hakeem Nicks

I received- Alfred Morris/ DeAndre Hopkins

I already have Dez Bryant & AJ Green starting at WR, and Alshon Jeffery on the bench.

I'm weak at RB with Sproles, DeAngelo Williams, Stevan Ridley, Ryan Mathews, and Isaiah Pead. I needed a number 1 RB, so Morris will now be that guy. I'm not worried about his ribs, he said he is fine.

Seems like you needed a RB and u didn't give up too much to get him, plus u have dez and Aj so you improved your team.

I like Gordon a lot but you needed the help at RB.

You should have waited to make this trade though.

With Morris on BYE you'd have to wait a week to play him anyways. There's a chance Alshon Jefferey (with Brandon Marshall limited) has a big game Sunday against New Orleans - which means you'd be able to trade high for him. Maybe Thompkins/Jefferey for Morris.

thanks for your post. nice trade to pick up and RB - I don't have high hopes for Hopkins - he's kind of hit & miss but you are sitting good at WR - AJ will come on strong soon,

I like this trade for you. You need a RB and you're strong enough at WR to let go of Gordon. Go for it!

I give it an A. You did the right thing. I love Gordon too, but you just got yourself a first rounder.