Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkinsChargersFan

Jeremy Kerley 2013 Season Outlook

19 posts in this topic

Absolutely! He should see the majority of targets at WR this week, and the Jets figure to be in come from behind mode for this game. I consider Kerley a WR2 this week. Lots of garbage points.

He's my PPR contingency plan if Amendola is out. I don't think he'll have a huge game, but 8+ targets seems attainable.

Geno likes to chuck it, even into double and triple coverage. I like his odds for a decent amount of targets this week. I think I got my opponent by the Shorts and Kerleys.

4 people like this

Thinking about starting him with my WR core decimated. Just don't think I could start the guy tho. He hasn't really done anything this year and Santonio Holmes/Hill have barely been startable. I just have to see it before I believe it I guess

Kerley fries should be a good ppr flex this week. In 7 career games with 8+ targets, he had a 5.4 rec for 74 yard statline. That was with a different qb, but I do like his chances of 8-10 targets this week. He has however never scored a Td in those games, and don't expect one Monday night (he's not a Td scorer). He won't kill u, probably has a 4-40 floor this week, but there's some solid wr2 upside here this week.

How about his value going forward compare with hill? seems he will handle slot duty while hill is a deep threat. better ppr value but less in standard league?

He's pretty good, no?

I mean last year he racked up 827 yards on 95 targets with the Sanchize as his QB. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Thinking about starting him with my WR core decimated. Just don't think I could start the guy tho. He hasn't really done anything this year and Santonio Holmes/Hill have barely been startable. I just have to see it before I believe it I guess

depends on your league's scoring setting, in PPR league, I think he will be a pretty good bye week fill-in.

depends on your league's scoring setting, in PPR league, I think he will be a pretty good bye week fill-in.

Yea, he is def. a safe bet for receptions. It all depends on situation, I still wouldn't be confident tho

Geno likes to chuck it, even into double and triple coverage. I like his odds for a decent amount of targets this week. I think I got my opponent by the Shorts and Kerleys.

This joke is being under appreciated

apparently Hill is playing on Monday. He's listed as probable. I still like Kerley as a guy to move the chains.

I'm dropping Kerley for Hill. Barring any setbacks I feel that Hill offers a lot more upside. Kerley might have the higher floor though, but Geno seems to like Hill on those long bombs. He might have to connect on a couple against Atl.

I'm dropping Kerley for Hill. Barring any setbacks I feel that Hill offers a lot more upside. Kerley might have the higher floor though, but Geno seems to like Hill on those long bombs. He might have to connect on a couple against Atl.

Good call. Assuming he's healthy, Hill's the better option.

Hill is already owned in my league and I have no other WR options due to byes, so I am rolling Kerley out as my WR2 in my PPR league. I'd be happy with 4/40/0.

This sucks that Hill is playing. ughhhh

Hill has better chemistry with Geno, so I think he's the guy to go for now.