Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

njfoses

Kris Durham 2013 Season Outlook

29 posts in this topic

Durham could be a sneaky play today with Calvin out. The Lions seem down on Broyles, Durham could emerge.

Broyles, Durham, Ogletree ,Pat Edwards (back from injury)

Risky play this week, but one of these guys will have a huge game. I actually think it will be Pat Edwards. He was 3rd in targets before getting injured and looked great preseason

Pat Edwards was 2nd in depth chart before getting injured. This might be his week

http://www.detroitli...c6-5e168c424a35

Broyles, Durham, Ogletree ,Pat Edwards (back from injury)

Risky play this week, but one of these guys will have a huge game. I actually think it will be Pat Edwards. He was 3rd in targets before getting injured and looked great preseason

http://www.detroitli...c6-5e168c424a35

Somebody is going to emerge out of that group. They should all get their shot today to make an impact. I still like Durham for today though.

^ I would have had I set my lineup in time, or rather... not used up a FLEX for THUR's game. He would have been my 2nd FLEX today probably, and if I knew Calvin wasn't gonna be in the game (which I did not, and was late to noon lineups or altering them last second, anyway, so I really did not know he was out). I like Durham right now. If he can separate himself from Broyles for a few games, he could carve out a minor role even with Johnson to be back in the fray soon.

Thinking about it. Some aren't high on his talent from what I hear but Stafford like him and they played in college together. Idk how he fairs with Johnson likely back to himself next week. I might snatch him up AFTER waivers

he could be ok in ppr leagues, but i dont see him scoring veru much this year

He made some solid catches this week and looks legit to me. Right now I think he may be the best on the waiver wire. Way better than Broyles. Don't see why he can't score at 6'6".

I might stash him this week in my deeper leagues but let's not hype him too much until after waivers lol.

Grabbed him in my PPR. Probably not much to go around with a healthy mega back, but worth a flyer....

Does Burleson lock back his job when he returns?

I think so. This is probably the last week that Durham will have any real fantasy relevance.

I think so. This is probably the last week that Durham will have any real fantasy relevance.

Why is that? Burleson is a sled. Durham is showing he's already better.

Why is that? Burleson is a sled. Durham is showing he's already better.

Nate had 19 catches for like 230 yards in three games. Don't underrate him. He's going to be the number 2 guy when healthy.

I've got a feeling one or both of Durham or Fauria is going to score today. Probably going to start both in my TD-heavy league.

I've got a feeling one or both of Durham or Fauria is going to score today. Probably going to start both in my TD-heavy league.

I grabbed Durham this week since one of my WRs is on Bye and Roddy still isn't healthy. He should do well against a crappy cowboys defense.

The Lions confirmed Ryan Broyles has a torn right Achilles' tendon and will undergo surgery on Tuesday.

He'll be placed on injured reserve shortly. Kris Durham is now locked in as the Lions' No. 2 receiver, with Kevin Ogletree and Jeremy Ross behind him.

Durham can get more targets, r-right?

The Lions confirmed Ryan Broyles has a torn right Achilles' tendon and will undergo surgery on Tuesday.

He'll be placed on injured reserve shortly. Kris Durham is now locked in as the Lions' No. 2 receiver, with Kevin Ogletree and Jeremy Ross behind him.

Nate is coming back after the bye.

Nate is coming back after the bye.

Damn it. Why do you have to ruin my dreams?

Is this definitely confirmed?