Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrownBungles

RISKY FLEX: Amendola, MJD, Olsen, or Stacy? 100% WHIR

Hi guys, I'm fiddling with my lineup, and all of my FLEX options are risky today. I have a really close matchup this week, so am looking for some advice!

I play in a 12 person non-PPR league.

My options are:

(1) MJD - who has been absolutely dreadful this season; I don't trust him one bit. Rams are a favorable matchup, but then again so were some of his previous weeks...

(2) Amendola - Just coming off an injury, suggested to play "limited" snaps. Unclear if he's worth the risk.

(3) Z Stacy - Total flier, but he's supposedly the lead back for the Rams this week against a horrible Jag D. Part of a pretty large committee, so unclear how much playing time he gets. A bit of a shot in the dark with high upside?

(4) G Olsen - Not terribly exciting, but probably guaranteed to at least get 5 receptions with maybe an endzone target or two. I'd say high floor, low ceiling play.

Who would you start? I can only pick one! It's a big bye week for me and I'm hurting!

Thanks. WHIR!

Well, if you're feeling frisky I'd roll with Stacy, but who really knows what his role will be? The Jags can't stop anyone.

I think Amendola is a pretty safe play, although a mild breeze could injure that guy.

Wet weather in Cincy. Stacy who knows. I'd go with Olsen.

Thanks on mine.

MJD or Olsen. Cam loves throwing to him. Thanks for the help on mine

Close matchup, I'd probably go Olsen since he seems safest.

Thanks for mine!