Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymedium11

Million Dollar Bibby?

Any word about how well Mike Bibbles is doing with his injury situation? Is he making progress? Working out? Rehabing? or playing NBA2k8? Thanks.

It's only been 3 weeks. Best case scenario is probably 10 weeks just like Rotoworld stated.

It's only been 3 weeks. Best case scenario is probably 10 weeks just like Rotoworld stated.

I'm thinking of grabbing him in the waiver in about two weeks if injuries are kind to me. Vince already went down, good thing its only a grade 1 ankle sprain.

it is probably better to be to early to the waiver wire and sacrifice a few weeks of games from 1 spot on the roster, and get Bibby. than it would be to be too late and miss out altogether. a seasons worth of waiver fodder will not exceed Mike Bibby's production through 2/3 of a season. unless you get really lucky. dont sleep!

I drafted him and stored him and I am happy to report that if it wasn't for the other injuries on my team I would still be sitting pretty good but I am not sitting so good after week 2 after Mobley, McCants, Amare, and Harris all have been in and out with injuries. Also, it doesn't help to have Jermaine O'neal on limited minutes and not even playing the season opener.

Hopefully, everyone is getting healthy now and all I will have is Bibby injured. Upsetting to know that I probably would be in the top 3 in my league if it wasn't for these injuries. Mike Miller's lack of points is hurting except for his 1 good game.