Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyz

10.6.13 -- Chiefs @ Titans Game Thread

75 posts in this topic

Why is KC's DST only getting a fumble recovery and not a defensive TD? they recovered the fumble in the end zone

Looks like Bowe may end up with another dud...

At this point I feel absolutely zero sympathy for anyone who started Bowe or expects more than a dud. The guy is trash. Only reason to even hold is in the hopes that in the owner's league there is an idiot who still values him in a trade.

1 person likes this

yeah there has to be something wrong with how ESPN is scoring this game. My opponent has Titan's D and its scoring him a -18, which can't be possible.

They're glitches that will be fixed sooner or later. Just annoying to see it and go "WTF!" and then see that the score is 10-0.

The guy is trash. Only reason to even hold is in the hopes that in the owner's league there is an idiot who still values him in a trade.

Are you kidding? If someone drops Bowe, how do they replace the value from the team name "Over the Dwayne Bowe"?

3 DST TDs already huh? <_<

That's impressive since it's 10-0 KC and Succop's FG is responsible for 3 of those points.

1 person likes this

Yeesh could care less about the fumble just glad Charles didn't tear his leg in half on that, his knee got super twisted, no idea how he wasn't at least down after the play, that looked horrific.

1 person likes this

3 DST TDs already huh? <_<

That's impressive since it's 10-0 KC and Succop's FG is responsible for 3 of those points.

It must be hard to get a job in ESPN's fantasy department. :D

All week, it was "Fitzpatrick is a pro..." and "He's won in this league" implying that all will be good in Tenn-Land without Locker.

1-9, 4 Yards passing

Bad fumble Charles...

meh. his leg was caught under him and he was twisted back on it. I'll give him a pass on that fumble. I'm just happy the leg didn't come off.