Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

Underperforming All-Stars 2013

66 posts in this topic

Now that Week 5 is wrapping up and all teams have played at least 4 games lets have some fun and put a roster together for the first 1/4 all underperforming all stars. I'm assuming everyone is in more than one league but if not then maybe just fill out the best you can. Only rule is that you actually have to own the player in at least one league, no cheating. Let's fill it out as a regular roster.

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, W/R/T flex, Kicker and defense optional.

I'll start it off.

QB - Stafford(I own him in every single league so I literally have no choice but to put him here.)

RB - Martin

RB - T-Rich

WR - Bowe

WR - Larry Fitz

WR - Chris Givens

TE - Cook

Flex - CJ Spiler

Show me the best roster of scrubs you got.

EDIT: For those who don't get it the first time through, I don't think Stafford is underperforming. I just own him in every league so based on the rule that I made I can't put any other QBs.

2 people like this

Stafford! Come on..He has been very good except for this week, and sitll not bad. He is not a bust

1 person likes this

Stafford! Come on..He has been very good except for this week, and sitll not bad. He is not a bust

If you read the thing directly after Staffords name, literally right after it, I said that I own Stafford in every single league so based on the rules of the game that I made I had to put him there. I don't really think he is underperforming he has been playing great. Even played well today with craptastic group catching passes from him.

Kaepernick (up to today)

Wilson

D.Richardson

RIdley

C.Johnson

FItzgerald

Roberts

Nicks (up to today)

Cook

L.Miller

QB1 RG3 (with respect to the propagandized bull**** spewed by 'Dr.' James Andrews, on behalf of the team)

QB2 Tom Brady - not his fault

WR1 LFitz

WR2 AJ Green

WR3 Dwayne Bowe

RB1 C.J. Spiller

RB2 David Wilson

TE - PATS_TE

Flex - MJD

BN1: Brandon Marshall

BN2: Trent Richardson

Honorable Coaching mentions: Jedd Fisch (OC, JAGs), Shanahans, Gruden in Cincinnati, Schotty, Hackett in Buffalo, Guy dude bro in Carolina. Terrible.

QB: Carson Palmer

RB1: CJ Spiller

RB2: David Wilson

WR1: Steve Smith

WR2: Kenbrell Thompkins

WR3: DeAndre Hopkins

TE: Dallas Clark

W/R/T: Jacoby Jones

DEF: Bears

K: David Akers

If you honestly expected Carson Palmer to be all-star caliber, you're doing this wrong.

2 people like this

QB: Aaron Rodgers (traded a ton to get him after week 2, then he puts up 2 bad games)

RB: Spiller

RB: Ridley (thank god I got traded him away after week 1)

WR: Fitzgerald

WR: Bowe (but what did you really expect?)

TE: Jared Cook

FLEX: Ridley, Trent Richardson, MJD, Roddy White

1 person likes this

QB - RGIII (Statistically not that bad, but in one league I have P Manning & Rivers, another Romo & RGIII)

RB - CJ Spiller

RB - Lamar Miller

WR - Mike Wallace

WR - Stevie Johnson

WR - Pierre Garcon (really don't have another underperfomer - I'm WR strong)

TE - Brandon Myers (I mean, not nearly an all-star...)

Flex - Steven Jackson

QB: Luck (out of him or Romo, and Romo just won me this week)

RB: Ridley

RB: Martin

WR: Wallace

WR: R. White

FLEX: Amendola

TE: Cook

DEF: Bengals (only play good on my bench vs. NE, GB and other stud offenses)

K: Akers

The only player on my team who I've been disappointed with has been Ridley, but oh what a disappointment he has been...

I'm only in one league, but I gotta go with

Tom Brady

CJ?K

Other than that, my team has been reasonably solid.

Going into the season you would think this team would be a power house. But f--- no. Still with only 1 win after this week. 10 team, Yahoo Pro league.

QB: Cam Newton, Russell Wilson

RB: Trent Richardson, Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Gio Bernard, LeGarrette Blount

WR: Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Eric Decker, Josh Gordon

TE: Rob Gronkowski, Jermichael Finley

Only guy I didn't draft was Blount.

If you honestly expected Carson Palmer to be all-star caliber, you're doing this wrong.

True - you can replace Palmer with Luck. I didn't expect Palmer to be all-star level, but considering he put up decent numbers with Oakland last year, I thought that with better offensive weapons and a pass-happy scheme that he would surely improve on his 2012 campaign. Boy, was I wrong.

How about Schaub? Been horrible and he broke the record for most consistent games throwing an INT for TD

How about Schaub? Been horrible and he broke the record for most consistent games throwing an INT for TD

He's never really been a fantasy starter though. At best, a fill in on a BYE week.

1 person likes this

Seeing how I have Cam Newton on all of my teams and Trent Richardson on all but one, I'd say they've been a massive disappointment. Today is was Cam's fault. But speaking in terms of the season in general, it's Carolina's play-calling and most of all OC Mike Shula. He's not implementing designed QB runs and he's using Cam as if Cam were a game manager. It's ridiculous. As far as Richardson goes, he's just been flat out awful. I drafted him #2 overall after AP in one league.