Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mastermin(d)esign

What Do You Need Monday Night? (Week 5 Edition)

123 posts in this topic

I'm up 42, and need Bilal Powell to not let Matt Ryan / Julio Jones / Matt Bryant surpass that.

I feel fairly confident I can pull this one off.

I just need the Falcons to win. This keeper league uses Head Coaches. Mike Smiths points will give me the win.

Need falcons D and I need matt Ryan and Gonzalez to fall down a flight of steps somewhere before the game.

1 person likes this

Let's change it up this week fellas...

Before you tell everyone what you need tonight, take a stab at the poster above and let him know if he'll win or lose his match up.

2 people like this

Evilbooya - sorry but you lose tonight.

05 PPR...need Snelling to stay under 10.8 points, i'm done for the week.

You're all ******. Just like Brian Hoyer ****** me this week.

I said good day.

1 person likes this

I'll make this easy, I'm losing.

I have Atlanta d, up 11 and he has Ryan and Gonzalez. Loss.

I'm giving you a win ludawg23. Snelling won't find much room vs Jets run D plus Quizzy is in the mix.

PPR league. I'm down by 2 and it's my Snelling/Tony G vs. his Julio.

1 person likes this

I need Matt Ryan and the Falcons D to combine for less than 8.5 points.

Yeah...

Your SOL.

I'm up by 16 with Falcons D vs Julio and Snelling (ppr).

I need Atl's D to outscore Powell by 6.22.

I'm not the favourite but its not impossible. I know you've got a pick 6 in you Geno.

I need some big time miracles tonight.

League 1 - Up by 34, i have Tony G, opponent has Ryan, Roddy and Snelling. Big time QB scoring league, need Ryan to throw TD passes to Tony ONLY. Not feeling good about this at all.

League 2 - Up by 1 point, i have Winslow, opponent has Bilal Powell. Feel better here, Powell been decent but hopefully if the jets get in the RZ Gino throws to his big TE Winslow.

I have no jets so I have no idea how that offense has been lookin, anyone able to brief me?

I need some big time miracles tonight.

League 1 - Up by 34, i have Tony G, opponent has Ryan, Roddy and Snelling. Big time QB scoring league, need Ryan to throw TD passes to Tony ONLY. Not feeling good about this at all.

League 2 - Up by 1 point, i have Winslow, opponent has Bilal Powell. Feel better here, Powell been decent but hopefully if the jets get in the RZ Gino throws to his big TE Winslow.

I think you're outta luck in #1, but #2 is a jump ball... I would feel more confident in Powell, but wouldn't be shocked if you won with Winslow... I think he'll get a ton of targets tonight, especially if you're in PPR.

I'm sitting up 22.5 points going into tonight, PPR league against Tony G. I think I should win on average... but I'm nervous that he has his second straight big game. Was up huge before Romo destroyed me last night. :(

Nothing to win my matchup. But 18.5 points from Stephen Hill and I can grab highest scoring week honors.

I need 14 out of Matt Ryan and Bilal Powell in a PPR. And I need 7 out of Bilal Powell and Keller Winslow in a PPR. I hope Winslow plays.

I need 21 points from Julio in a PPR league to stay undefeated!

I need Julio to have less than 23.16 here's to hoping he scores less than that but more than 21! But I'd personally not like it to be that close haha.