Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

Week 6 Waiver Wire Touts

Should I do this?

Drop, Ben Tate & Joquie Bell for

Pick up McGehee & Keenan Allen

Probably would try to hang onto Tate and Bell personally.. Handcuff potential too high. But I like your pickups as well. If those are the only guys you could drop I'd say no

Marlon Brown could be worth an add again. I dropped him last week when he didn't play, but he's good to go now. They're playing the Pack this week so expect some passes his way, and even more if Jacoby Jones doesn't come back yet.

2-qb league need a Matt Ryan replacement for this week.

Should I grab Chad Henne @Den or Thad Lewis vs Cinci. (Disgusting, I know. But deep league and wasn't ready for a bye)

Should I grab Chad Henne @Den or Thad Lewis vs Cinci. (Disgusting, I know. But deep league and wasn't ready for a bye)

Well Henne is not Romo, but seeing as how he threw for over 500 yards against Denver last week, I think Henne would be a safer option. They'll be playing from behind anyway so they'll have to throw, right? I think Cinci's D is solid (they effectively shutdown Brady last week) so I don't like that particular matchup.

Definitely Henne. And definitely disgusting. :)

Can't decide if I should drop Bolden and/or Eli for Ridley and/or Pierre Thomas. Thoughts?

Can't decide if I should drop Bolden and/or Eli for Ridley and/or Pierre Thomas. Thoughts?

I'd drop bolden AND eli for Ridley and Thomas

I was thinking about it. Just to cover the bases basically. But my concern is Bolden being better than Ridley AND Thomas. They're all so hit and miss, more miss in regards to Ridley

Guest JimmyGs

Dropping Baltimore and maybe Bell for 2 free agents on the waiver wire. Which of these 2 should I bid on: G. Jennings, H. Douglas, G. Graham, Z. Stacy, V. Brown, R. Randle or K. Allen?

You should get a real league. Greg Jennings and Graham.

Dropping Baltimore and maybe Bell for 2 free agents on the waiver wire. Which of these 2 should I bid on: G. Jennings, H. Douglas, G. Graham, Z. Stacy, V. Brown, R. Randle or K. Allen?

You should get a real league. Greg Jennings and Graham.

Depending on what you need, I'd get Grahamn / Allen, with the upside being Allen. He looks like a beast in that offense.

Helu

My ex-wife just picked him up and literally everyone she picks up off of waivers ends up with a huge game. I can't explain it.

My league transactions when waivers cleared this morning (busy week!):

Garrett Graham Added, Dropped Chad Henne

Chad Henne Added, Dropped Jacquizz Rodgers

Matt Prater Added, Dropped David Akers

Willis McGahee Added, Dropped Bilial Powell

Coby Fleener Added, Dropped Michael Floyd

Robert Woods Added, Dropped Jason Snelling

NYJ D Added, Dropped BUF D

Blair Walsh Added, Nick Novak Dropped

Percy Harvin Added, Brian Hartline Dropped

CHI D Added, NE D Dropped

Josh Freeman Added, EJ Manuel Dropped

Alshon Jeffery Added, Brandon Myers Dropped

why in the holy hell did someone drop powell

I'd do the same. In a heartbeat.

Guest JimmyGs

Toby Gerhart probably needs to be picked up in all leagues immediately.

Toby Gerhart probably needs to be picked up in all leagues immediately.

Peterson is back at practice.

why in the holy hell did someone drop powell

That timeshare over there with Ivory and Goodson is beginning to look NASTY. I would actually agree with dropping Powell for the undisputed workhorse in McGahee.

Damn, my league is tough. Of all these added players in your league, only Henne & Freeman were available in mine to start the week.

I added Hillman this week, dropped Julio. He should be fine this week, fron next week on, not that much.

Guest JimmyGs

Damn, my league is tough. Of all these added players in your league, only Henne & Freeman were available in mine to start the week.

I added Hillman this week, dropped Julio. He should be fine this week, fron next week on, not that much.

Not that tough. All of these guys were already rostered last week in my league and I am sure in many other ones that are competitive.

Here's one for you PPR cats... a guy I wish I had the balls to start these past few weeks... but keep leaving out of my lineup, and he generally performs better than at least one of my two FLEX players, if not both, although both of my RB on this particular team are very good so I never need to play him there save for perhaps a BYE week....

That person is (don't laugh)... (no, seriously) ....RB Chris Ogbonnaya. owned in 1.0% (-0.6) of ESPN leagues.

While I can't speak for non-PPR, I don't think it would be all that crazy if he was the Browns' best fantasy back the rest of the way, At least in PPR. For my PPR league's settings, his past few weeks he has scored the following, ascending (respectively): 9.3 PTS, 15.8 PTS, 1.7 PTS (dud week, but it was due to him getting concussed and knocked outta the game early more than him playing like crap or something), and then this week he put up 21.5 points, and here's a blurb with some stats from today's game:

Ogbonnaya had five carries for 24 rushing yards and seven catches on 12 targets for 61 receiving yards and a touchdown Sunday against the Lions.

He is obviously more valuable in PPR than regular scoring leagues, but he has been consistent and trending upwards, honestly, each week looking morend more like a safe FLEX play in my PPR leagues— even a low-end RB2, if on a BYE or desperate.

He should be owned in more than 1.0% of leagues, though. His carries may increase, too, since McGehee looks real old and just done...

Here's one for you PPR cats... a guy I wish I had the balls to start these past few weeks... but keep leaving out of my lineup, and he generally performs better than at least one of my two FLEX players, if not both, although both of my RB on this particular team are very good so I never need to play him there save for perhaps a BYE week....

That person is (don't laugh)... (no, seriously) ....RB Chris Ogbonnaya. owned in 1.0% (-0.6) of ESPN leagues.

While I can't speak for non-PPR, I don't think it would be all that crazy if he was the Browns' best fantasy back the rest of the way, At least in PPR. For my PPR league's settings, his past few weeks he has scored the following, ascending (respectively): 9.3 PTS, 15.8 PTS, 1.7 PTS (dud week, but it was due to him getting concussed and knocked outta the game early more than him playing like crap or something), and then this week he put up 21.5 points, and here's a blurb with some stats from today's game:

Ogbonnaya had five carries for 24 rushing yards and seven catches on 12 targets for 61 receiving yards and a touchdown Sunday against the Lions.

He is obviously more valuable in PPR than regular scoring leagues, but he has been consistent and trending upwards, honestly, each week looking morend more like a safe FLEX play in my PPR leagues— even a low-end RB2, if on a BYE or desperate.

He should be owned in more than 1.0% of leagues, though. His carries may increase, too, since McGehee looks real old and just done...

10 team PPR team, injuries are killing me... I got #2 waiver, should i go for Joseph Randle or Chris Ooogfbadya? How about Brandon Jacobs or that Michael Cox fellow? Anyone?