Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RodgerThat

Is Tavon Austin Rosterable at this point? - WHIR

I have him in 2 leagues... See sig.

Team 1 (PPR) WR's avail are: Kerley, Avery, Cotchery, K. Allen, Vincent Brown, Lance Moore, Jacoby Jones, Baldwin.

Team 2 (non-PPR) WR's avail are: Miles, Vincent Brown, Percy, Jacoby Jones, Cotchery, K. Allen, Baldwin

Any of these in either league worth dropping Austin for?

Thanks WHIR

Do you have an IR spot open so you can stash Percy in #2? In first league stick with Tavon, in 2nd league I would stick with him too only if you can pick up and stash Harvin. I'm not sure if you can pick him up and stash him without dropping a player. If not you gotta stick with him.

Do you have an IR spot open so you can stash Percy in #2? In first league stick with Tavon, in 2nd league I would stick with him too only if you can pick up and stash Harvin. I'm not sure if you can pick him up and stash him without dropping a player. If not you gotta stick with him.

League 2 there is an IR spot

I've personally never done this with an injured player cause I've always been beaten to it and Idk if you do ESPN but will it allow you to pick him up and put him straight to your IR or would you have to roster him first, drop a player, move him to your IR and then hope you get the said dropped player back?

I've personally never done this with an injured player cause I've always been beaten to it and Idk if you do ESPN but will it allow you to pick him up and put him straight to your IR or would you have to roster him first, drop a player, move him to your IR and then hope you get the said dropped player back?

You have to drop a player to pick him up. You can't put him straight into IR. If he's got anyone with the O tag currently on his roster he could move that person to IR and then pick up Harvin.

You have to drop a player to pick him up. You can't put him straight into IR. If he's got anyone with the O tag currently on his roster he could move that person to IR and then pick up Harvin.

This is correct. Have to drop someone in order to roster Harvin and put him on IR

Got to get Harvin...he'll be solid when he returns.

Besides that, I like Brown for team 1

How is Percy not owned in a league with an IR spot?

This is a great question and I feel like an idiot for not realizing it sooner. Rookie mistake on my part

He's not IR eligible in all leagues.