Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

z32tt_envy

No Richard Jefferson Thread?

With Vincanity out for a little bit RJ becomes the lead scorer. Also, people have yet to comment on his remarkable 67 out of 69 from the free throw stripe. I don't know about you guys but he is carrying my team through some minor injuries that have happened over the last couple of weeks. The icing on the cake...I got him in the 8th round in my competitive 12 team H2H league. where did you guys get him out of curiosity?

Yahoo has him ranked 6th overall so far this year.

I also got him in the 8th round of my 12 team H2H league (also a competitive league with clams on the line). Couldnt be happier with him.

I got him in the 8th round as well and was shocked he was still there. Why did he fall so low in drafts?

Wasn't ranked very high due to injury last year but I thought getting him in the 8th round was a steal, and his stats so far confirm my thoughts as he is ranked 1st round material so far.

For some reason his FT% is nuts this year, he was always missing one or two every game in his career. His mid-range is automatic as well, his face-up game looks a lot like Carmelo Anthony's at this point.

Can't complain about my hometown NJN RJ. One of the tops in the league at 97% FT and 10.x FTA... he, paired with Kevin Martin, has let me lead my league in points and FT% among other things.

wow 8th round? I got him with the last pick in the 6th round and I thought that was a steal. Anyways he was playing great with VC and now he should be even better with VC out.

I took him off the wire after someone dropped him in our extremely shallow 10 team 7 man roster league. Haven't looked back.

He was taken one pick before I planned on taking him in the 8th round of a 12 team H2H league. I was really ticked because I picked up last year after he was dropped (injury) and thought he'd have a good year....